Chapter 6: Sword Intent Level 11

Su Yang put his fingers together and turned them into sword fingers. He waved them casually in the air, and the sword intent scattered in the courtyard instantly gathered.

At this moment, Li Hei’s hair stood on end, and an extreme sense of danger enveloped his entire body.

What was going on?

Looking closely, strands of sword intent wrapped around Su Yang’s body, with a hint of floating intent. Before he could react, the sword intent had already attacked him.

Li Hei’s hair stood on end and he immediately resisted. He pulled out the Tang sword from his waist and raised his hand.

The impact of the sword intent instantly shattered the martial arts Qi. Then, he pressed forward and sent Li Hei flying.

The sword intent continued to dance, instantly piercing through Li Hei’s limbs. Li Hei wanted to struggle, but he couldn’t muster any strength.

“So strong…” Being defeated in one move, Li Hei’s face was filled with shock and his heart was filled with doubt. Su Yang… He actually comprehended sword essence!

“Hah.” Su Yang put away his sword and glanced at a big tree outside the courtyard. In the dark night, something seemed to have left.

“In the middle of the night, they just had to stir up trouble for me. Unfortunately… if they were from the Li family, I could directly take action against them.”

There were strict procedures for the extermination of a family, and although Li Hei was probably a member of the Li family, as long as the Li family denied it and Li Hei himself didn’t admit it, they could not be exterminated without solid evidence.

Su Yang carried Li Hei all the way to the prison on Spring Wind Street.

“Sir!” When Zhang Hu, who was guarding here, saw Su Yang’s arrival, he was also shocked and quickly bowed.

Su Yang nodded and then casually threw Li Hei in front of Zhang Hu. Li Hei did not resist and just moved his body.

“Yes, lock this person next to Li Ming. Watch carefully. He’s a Seventh-grade martial artist.”

“Alright… Wait, what?” Zhang Hu blinked. Did he hear wrongly?

Seventh-grade martial artist? Was he being carried by the Divine Weapon Master like a dead dog and thrown in front of him? Wasn’t the Master Commander not even in the seventh grade yet?

Zhang Hu wanted to ask, but Su Yang had already left. He thought about it and let it go.

Because Li Ming was imprisoned here, it was more important, Su Yang specially arranged for Zhang Hu to guard it. He knew that Zhang Hu wouldn’t let Li Ming off.

As for Li Hei… His limbs had been crippled by Su Yang and he could not move at all. He was not a threat.

Zhang Hu stepped forward and lifted him up. He looked at him and realized that he was ugly and not as handsome as Zhang Hu.

“Hey, are you a seventh-grade martial artist?”

Li Hei ignored him.

“Oh, so arrogant. You’re not going to answer, huh?” Zhang Hu was instantly displeased. He raised his hand and wanted to give this guy a few slaps.

At this moment, Li Hei glared at Zhang Hu, and his imposing aura forced Zhang Hu to stop. He raised his hand and scratched his head.

Zhang Hu’s heart was pounding. His gaze was so sharp? Could he really be in seventh grade?

[1-200] MY SWORD INTENT CAN BE INFINITELY IMPROVEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara