Love Is In The Air

This is an extended version of my Broppy Wedding, hope you like it!

Viva: What do you think, sis?

Viva handed Poppy a mirror and she looked at her reflection, she had crimson red blush, eye shadow, and mascara on her face, and her ponytail was dyed royal purple.

Poppy: I love it!!!

Viva: If you think that's cool, Poppy, check out your dress!

Poppy turned around and Viva opened her closet revealing that she gave Poppy's dress a complete makeover. Instead of being white, it was royal purple matching her hair dye and made of silk and had traces of glitter. Instead of just a tiara, there was a veil as well that extended all the way to the floor. It also had blue streamers around it to complete the set. Poppy's heart melted when she saw how her dress was done. It looked better than it did when she first got it.

Poppy: Viva...it's beautiful, how did you have time to put this together?

Viva: I have my ways, little sis, as your maid of honor, I want you to go out there looking flawless.

Poppy: Thank you, Viva...I love it.

Poppy hugged Viva tightly expressing her gratitude and the hard work her older sister put into redesigning the dress.

Viva: Hey...how do you feel? Happy? Nervous? Concerned? Anything you wanna talk about?

Poppy sat down on her bed fiddling her fingers.

Poppy: Well...I gotta be real with you, Viva...I am nervous.

Viva: Yeah...?

Poppy: Yeah, don't get me wrong, I've been dreaming of this day since I was a little girl. I'm just a little anxious about married life. I love Branch deeply and everything, but-

Viva: But you're not sure if you're ready?

Poppy: Yeah...

Viva knelt down in front of Poppy and put her hands on her shoulders.

Viva: It's okay if you don't feel ready, Poppy. If that's the case, you should talk to Branch, he'll understand.

Poppy: No, Vivi, I'm ready...just...married life is a huge leap. It's...a lot to think about, don't you think.

Viva: I get it, Poppy...you're nervous about turning the page in your scrapbook.

Poppy: Yeah.

Viva: Hey...don't think about it too much, you'll still be the same Poppy I know, the only difference is that you'll have a ring on your finger. Branch is an amazing troll, and you're lucky to have him by your side.

Poppy smiled a little hearing that from her sister, she always knew what to say whenever she was down.

Viva: And hey, I promise to make you my maid of honor in return if I ever get married. Sister's honor.

Poppy started giggling almost as soon as Viva said.

Viva: What?

Poppy: I don't think you'll wait that long, Vivi.

Viva stared at Poppy confused as she got up and clutched her bouquet.

Viva: What's that supposed to mean?!

Poppy: You'll see.

_______________________________

Branch: OW OW EASY!!!!!

Spruce: Suck it up, Bitty B! I had to do this on my wedding day too!

Spruce tightened the belt on Branch's tux making him wince.