From Zero: A Step to Draconic Deus bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Look:

Alias; Banshee of Hell, Duchess Gremory's Servant, Death Seeking Song, Heretical Exorcist, Archmage of Hell

Like: Gremory, her descendants Rias and her Peerage, Modesty.

Doesn't Care: Issei and his antics, Political stuffs in the Underworld.

Hate: anyone causing trouble to him and those associated with him.

Bio: an ordinary academy student whose goal is to get a girlfriend, get married after graduation, get a mundane job, have a son and a daughter and finally retired at old age after living a boring life

Or so he thought. It was due to disappointment of his normalcy and in life that he decided to move along the wave. His interests however, is the quirkiness of the Occult Research Club. He think that joining them is a refreshing thing to start

And boy, he's in for a reckoning.

Personality: too much of a neutral guy who does what he seems to think that it's a good idea. He is concerned with his own well-being and that of the group or organization which aids him. As for the rest, he doesn't care.

While he doesn't seek death, he had the tendency to be in the middle of a life or death situation, thus naming him "Death seeker".

He has no preconceived idea on how something should be, or what needed to be done first. He is unrestrained by customs and unfettered by rules.

He also has a terrible naming sense. First thing it comes to mind about Issei is "Schlong Dragon"

Book: Step to Draconic Deus

Originally a nameless journal about his new journey to the Occult Research Club to sate his hunger for the extraordinary, he use it to observe and learn, then record on his book. He use this to record every possible events happening, even supernatural events (after his encounter).

Originally it was a random leather book, but later on it mysteriously creates a magic circle on its cover, reminiscent of the circles he sees in the club

It details on the quirks he sees in ORC, as well as some occult stuff he sees in the club, as well as arts he practiced in his free time. Later on he used this to record the details of supernatural stuffs like Magic, Demonic Powers, Holy Powers and Sacred Gears, as well as races and beasts later on, which he will used to his advantage.

Look:

Classification: Human, Exorcist, Devil Master, Potential Sennin, Cultivator

Powers and Abilities: as of current, Y/n fight like a regular human. Skilled in hand to hand combat and many forms of fighting arts, he regularly spars with Kiba, and Koneko, which in turn ends with draws each time. He also show to possess a lot of esoteric skills.

Due to the contract with Gremory, Y/n gain access to variety of abilities.

Immense Demonic Power: apparently the signature power of the Gremory Clan is their immense Demonic Power. Being contracted to the original Gremory, Y/n's Demonic Power is overflowing and brimming, even more so than the Gremory Clans' own combined.

-Banshee of Hell: one of Gremory's lost signature Demonic Power. Gremory has an unearthly, piercing screech that can stuns and kills anyone around her, which earned her the nickname, Banshee of Hell. Y/n take a step further and cause his scream to create a sonar pulse that can blast anything he screams at.

-Minor Reality Control: Demonic Power has the ability to create and cause anything according to one's own imagination, the power to create and good sense. Devils lack this due to their perquisite - amount and count of one's own Demonic Powers - putting them in the mentality of not wasting it too much, and as Gremory puts it, Devils lack imagination. At the hands of a Human, filled to the brim with creative ideas to the point of destructiveness, this power suits them. However no Human have that power naturally. unless they were given, contracted with a Devil, or Reincarnated into a Devil, which, according to Gremory again, make them lose their abilities to imagine.

Senjutsu: the power to control the flow of life energy or ki (気) in living beings. Using it, one can strengthen both their internal and external bodies or even cause vegetation around them to bloom or wither. By unifying energy, Y/n is enabled to use Ki to fused with his Demonic Power to increase its potency. However due to his inexperience with it, as well as keeping a safe distance from Koneko who's sensitive to the usage of Senjutsu, he has limited usage of it.

-Unconscious use of Touki; flowing through correct meridians, it allows Y/n to use Touki in ways similar to Martial Heroes he read in his free times. But due to his basic understanding of it, as well as meridians he has opened, he's unable to utilise it to its fullest. Somewhere in the future, he will be able to use it.

-Longevity: the potential for Senjutsu is the ability to expand one's life force and increase one's lifespan.

Contracted Demon: Gremory

Look:

Or this:

Or this:

Personality: While one of the nicer members of the Ars Goetia, Gremory is still able to do wicked and cunning deeds

Personality: While one of the nicer members of the Ars Goetia, Gremory is still able to do wicked and cunning deeds. Even though she has a slight distasteful relationship with humans, she also has a fondness toward children which has caused her to hold from slaughtering entire human settlements many times.

Amusement is her interest as of now, and her source of interest lies in her contractor, Y/n, which overtime grew into something more profound.