shame

today I wore my nice red shirt and some shorts to go see some highschool friends I hadn't seen in a while. I thought they looked cute on me, but the top did seem to ride up a bit more than usual. we went to brunch together and I got a smaller meal than I would usually get, as I'd already had breakfast (pancake stack and iced chocolate with cream).
my loose jeans I was wearing only the other day were cutting into my stomach after only few bites, and I kept readjusting my shirt when I was sure nobody was watching. once I had finished my meal, I was surprised to see everyone still eating, so I ordered another snack. my friend Taylor was sitting next to me in the booth, and when I asked the waitress for another order of pancakes, she looked concerned.
"really?" she asked
I wiped my face of cream and looked up.
"sorry, what?"
"I don't mean to be rude but... you seem to of put on a few since I last saw you"
my face turned red as I pulled my shirt down and sucked in my belly as much as possible.

"I.. I mean, it's not much weight, I didn't think it was that noticeable?"
she looked at me with pity, then looked to my pudgy middle.
"girl... it's pretty noticeable"
to my horror she reached her hand over to my stomach, which i thought I'd done a good job hiding. she prodded my middle with a smirk, before grabbing a roll and shaking it. I was so embarrassed as all my fat began jiggling, my boobs jumping up and down. I couldnt hold it anymore, and had to take a breath. all of a sudden, my somewhat small belly surged forward and spilled over my jeans, trembling with the pressure of my friends hand. Taylor looked on, shocked.
"holy SHIT, you really did a number on yourself"
I looked down to see my button barely hanging on, shirt riding up almost to my bra, while my friends over the bar looked on in horror.
I fumbled to pull my shirt down
"it's really not a big deal" I said, embarrassed to be called out
"you ordered even more food and you can barely fit your clothes!" Taylor said, yanking my shirt back up to have another look.
she turned to me and put both her hands under my overhang, and gently bounced my fat up and down.
"wow.."
futilely, I tried to suck my stomach in again, but it was too late. my friends had already seen what I'd done to myself. maybe all those frozen pizzas and takeout did have an effect on my figure after all.
even sucked in, my shirt clung to my every roll and seemed to exaggerate all the fat I'd accumulated.
"you're not fooling anyone, fatty" Taylor pointedly said, so once again I exhaled and let my belly hang free, straight into her warm awaiting hands.i couldn't believe how much stomach fat was oozing over, enough for over half of her hands to be covered.
across the table, my other friends looked a bit worried
"you're being mean Taylor, let her enjoy brunch"
but she seemed to enjoy making me squirm.
at this point, my second meal had arrived. I wasnt one to waste food, so I dug in, leaning forward to scrape up any extra maple syrup.
"you've gotten gigantic, and it's only been a month" Taylor whispered
I looked over at her to see a peculiar glint in her eye, but she was looking at the way my now full belly had looked into my lap, and wasn't stopping.
I had to undo my belt soon after.

when I went home, I took a few pictures to see how I looked

when I went home, I took a few pictures to see how I looked. when I sucked in, the gain was hardly noticeable!

 when I sucked in, the gain was hardly noticeable!

I wasnt sure what the fuss was about. but, I did have to breathe, and sure enough..

 but, I did have to breathe, and sure enough

okay. I see what Taylor was talking about.

I was so embarrassed about the interaction I ordered McDonald's for dinner, and it seemed like I was gaining weight by the bite. I'm still quite small, but after a meal I can see why my friends were surprised..

 I'm still quite small, but after a meal I can see why my friends were surprised