Get Ready! Crash Course!

~~~

"Alright, Valt," Chiharu's voice spoke. "Your Bey training begins now,"

As for Valt, he was cleaning his bey.

"Bey training?" Valt asked, slightly pushed his wheel chair. Of course you were there, watching while sat on the bed.

"Can you handle it?" Chiharu asked, crossing her arms.

"The more the better, Mom!" Valt said. You couldn't help but chuckled.

~~~

"Arm strength to stabilize your launcher!"  Chiharu said. "For that, you need to mop!" You were with Chiharu.

And then, a slash noise to be heard and appears Valt with a mop in hand.

"I've got this!" Valt said and then, started to mop the floor. "Mopping!"

Next, Valt put two cloth on the window.

"Window washing uses shoulders," Chiharu said. Valt cleaned the window and inside, the Aoi Twins were watching. "The shoulder's important for launching!"

"Shoulders!" Valt grinned.

"It builds arm strength, too. Two birds, one stone!" Chiharu said. Valt cleaned the window in speed and then, he groaned as dropped the cloth.

"You only did this to him just to clean the whole bakery, right?" You whispered to Chiharu. She glanced at you and a simple wink, you got your answer and chuckled.

~~~

"Legs are the very basics!" Chiharu said. Valt grunted as he carrying two bag of flour.

"Leg training!"

After that, he dropped the bags of flour and walked towards his mom and you.

"Mom!" Valt called out. "What's next!?"

"That's all for today!" Chiharu said. "Now, go wash up and do your homework!" She said. "I'll get dinner ready,"

"Okay!" Valt said. "I can't wait to train some more, mom!" He turned around and about to run off but he stopped and turned to face his mom. "Hey, mom. Can (Name) help me with my homework?"

Chiharu glanced at you, you glanced back and smiled. The woman smiled back and glanced at Valt.

"Sure but you need to listen to her, got it?" Chiharu said. Valt grinned and nodded.

"Okay!" He turned around and run off. You chuckled and walked towards his room.

Chiharu turned her body and look at the place, seeing them spotless. Chiharu smiled and give out a thumb up.

~~~

~~~

The sun is shining in the sky. Aoi Residence.

The Aoi Twins run in their big brother's room and stopped in front of the bed.

The Aoi Twins jumped up and and lands on the bed and to their surprise, the bluenette wasn't here. The Aoi twins looked at each other and take off the blanket.

"Huh? Where's bro?" Toko asked.

With our male main character, the bluenette run off to the BeyMall with you were chasing him.

"Regionals, Regionals!" Valt said in excitement. "Regionals..." He jumped towards the door and faceplant on it. You're arrived and sweatdropped at him.

"Oh, Valt..." You facepalm. "Why are you such an airhead..."

Beyblade Burst जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें