" part 10 " intermission

Mrs Kim pov.

I was sitting in my office planing to go back to US as my business deal was done.

I was just thinking about it when my PA came in my office.

PA: Ma'am I have something important to share.

Mrs Kim : yes go on.!

PA: Ma'am recently wo got another deal from crystal company, They are saying it will be beneficial for both of the companies.!

Mrs Kim : WHAT?  But I don't get one thing why they are sponsoring us?

PA : Ma'am I think they are impressed by our projects that's why.!

Mrs Kim : but we just finished our work and now another deal I was about to go back.

PA : but ma'am it will be beneficial it will make our business grow and it will just take few days.

Mrs Kim : ( deeply in thoughts) if it's it then call them for a meeting.

PA : okay ma'am I will take appointment from them but what date should we have our meeting on?

Mrs Kim : I think tomorrow will be suitable for it.

PA: okay ma'am I will take my leave now. ( left )

I  was about to stand up to go home but suddenly I got a call on my private phone and which turned my face  into emotionless.

It was my one of the member.

Mrs Kim : yes sheyn ( cold )

Sheyn : Ace we have mission on the day after tomorrow. And you have to come at mafia mansion for some work for now.

Mrs Kim : okay I will be at the mafia mansion  . Bye ( bye )

" End of the call "

You must be thinking what's happening yeah.!?

I'm a mafia now from 6 years for now I'm the leader of my group my mafia name is ace.!

Well enough of introduction let's focus what I was doing.

I went to my mafia mansion after that.

Y/n pov.

I opened my eyes and saw that I'm in a ABODENED room. It was so dusty.

When I tried to get up I realize I was
Tied with a rope. I tried to free myself I heard many footsteps sound it was coming from behind and was getting close.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

?? : trying to run away? (  phsyco laugh)

Y/n : who are you? ( cold )

?? : why so desperate to see us huh?
( comes in front of her )

Y/n : sh- shanaya!!!!

Mantasha : not only her but me too!!

Y/n : you , you guys why are you doing this what did I do.

shanaya : (  scoff  ) huh! yOU EVEN DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID? ( shouts )

Y/n : I didn't did anything..!

Mantasha : okay wow that's how you made shiza on your side . Hmmm.

Shanaya: not only shiza but maknaes too huh!

Y/n : what are you guys talking about?

Shanaya: stop acting _______  .

Y/n : what are you saying aren't we friends? ( disbelief )

Mantasha : hahaha what friends? What type of friends we were just with you for fame nothing else.

Shanaya : but look what you did huh you became the central of attention ( poking y/n forehead )

Mantasha : you know what Jungkook and Lisa did-------

Flashback

Jungkook, Lisa pov

When we saw y/n  getting Frank with our siblings we didn't like it much bit one thing we saw is The dear shanaya and mantasha doesn't seemed to be her real friends

So we came upto a plan.

We got shanaya and mantasha on our side and told them to “ torture y/n “

End of flash back.

Shanaya : yeah dear bestie they did this  and now it's time for you to die.

Mantasha : b- but shanaya they said just to torture her-

Shanaya : shut up don't tell me what to do mantasha .

Y/n : you snakes how dare you.

Shanaya : ohoho do you even know who are we ,we are ma----

Y/n : A lower level ..........a lower level mafia who are just after money?
( chuckled )

Shanaya : huh ( shocked )how dare yo-
( tried to slap her)

Suddenly there was a gun shoot that can be heard and some guards in black suits came in and caught shanaya and mantasha tied them and freed me.

Mantasha: wth who are you guys huh
( shouting  )

Y/n : calm down Missy well you introduced yourself wanna meet my other self? Dear moon and night?
( eyes darkened)

Shanaya : wh- what do - do you me-an? How do you know our mafia names
( shuttering )

Y/n : well hi I'm crystal it's nice to meet you. ( smirked )

Mantasha : Th- the mafia queen?

Y/n :  yes and what dooo you think I didn't knew what your intention was, well I was with you because I needed to know about the drug dealer that is one of your group member.

Shanaya : lo- look y/n we are g-good friends right !? you wouldn't kill us ri-right?!!

Y/n : hmmm no.

Mantasha : really!! ( shiny eyes )

Y/n : no I will torture you till death ( laugh ) and Don't worry about shiza I will take care of her after your death hmm.

So should I start my game now. ??
( evilly )

.INTERMISSION.

20Oo yEarS LAteR

After getting free From playing the nun.
I went home after changing my clothes and mom was not at home back then well I know she went to mafia mansion and she is a mafia

Well duh! I know because I'm a mafia queen  but she don't know about me so that's a relief.!

Well I ate and then slept because I have to give jungkook and Lisa a surprise tomorrow  too.! Hehe
Good night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.