10

LOVE WINS ALL

LOVE WINS ALL

RITZ WONDERS WHY you weren't answering the door

RITZ WONDERS WHY you weren't answering the door. He's been waiting and pressing the doorbell for thirty minutes — still no answer.

He probably looks like an idiot right now, but he didn't mind. All he wanted was to talk to you.

Just as he was slowly losing hope, the light of his light arrived.

"What are you doing here?" you asked, standing one foot away from the boy. "[Nickname] can we talk please" Ritz took a few steps until he's standing face to face with you.

"You know I really need to get these inside" you clicked your tongue still feeling a little bitter, motioning for the two heavy plastic bags you held with both hands; filled with groceries. Ritz took the plastic bags from your grasp and placed them near the doorstep.

What important shit is he going to say that's making him so persistent? Is it a raise? Are you finally getting fired for acting weird? Or maybe...

The confession.

Now that there isn't any hindrance, Ritz took a deep sigh before taking your hand in his.

"Earlier I didn't know why you were avoiding me" he said with a slight tremble in his voice "but now I do"

Your heart began beating erratically against your chest, it felt as though you were going to pass out from how intense your pulse was pouncing. This is it, this is the moment.

What is he going to say? Well, it can go two ways; one, he'll kindly reject you by saying that his words from last night was meant for another person. And two, he'll tell you again how much he likes you.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when Ritz gave your hands a gentle squeeze "I promised you something, didn't I?"

Oh!