five

Maia

"I'm so fucking tired" Nika said as we stood at the baggage claim, waiting for all our luggage to come. "Me too" I said as I rested my head on hers.

I felt someone walk up to me and place their hand on my back, I turned to see Paige. "How ya doing?" She asked coming to stand in front of Nika and I.

"Great, obviously" I said rolling my eyes. "Don't make me fight you" She said sternly, making me fix my attitude.

"That's what I thought" She said smirking at me, noticing the change. "How the fuck you do that?" Nika asked raising an eyebrow at Paige, as she looked between the two of us.

"I'm just like that" Paige said, making it obvious Nika's statement boosted her ego a bit. "Quit lying" I said looking at the girl, dead her face.

I looked over at Nika, who was already looking at me with a smirk on her face. "Stop" I said glaring at the brunette.

"I ain't say nothing" She said moving away from me, before heading over to Aaliyah and Aubrey, leaving Paige and I alone.

Kamorea and Ice were usually with Paige, but they were currently passed out on the chairs of the airport. "So, what's good ma?" Paige asked grabbing my attention. I looked back over to the blonde, who was looking into my hazel eyes with her blue ones.

"Yeah, I'm just tired" I said yawning. "We'll be on the bus soon" She said as she came beside me, my head automatically resting on her shoulder.

"I know, I can't wait" I said, which made her lightly chuckle. Paige threw her arm over my shoulder, rubbing my arm. She rested her head on top of mine and we stood in a comfortable silence, before the sound of machine was heard.

"Mai, wake up" The voice of Paige said as she lightly shook me. "No" I groaned, burying my head further into my hood.

"Oh my God" She said before I felt one of her arms go under my legs and the other behind my bag. "Nik, can you grab her bag?" Paige asked the brunette. "I got you" I heard Nika respond.

I felt myself get lifted off the seat, before she made her way towards the exit of the bus. I wrapped my arms around her, burying my face into her chest.

She made her way down the steps of the buss, my legs bouncing at every step she took. She continued to walk until I heard the sound of the hotel doors opening. "Maia, wake up" Paige whispered as she came to a stop.