12

DEEPAK

" So do you want to do something? " I ask her softly. She shook her head putting her one leg on me.

" Why didn't you tell me about the pain " I said she push me on bed and sit on my stomach.

" I... I.. I did.. Didn't know.. What to say."

" Deepak my back is hurting soo much and you know whenever I pee it's hurting too. " I said mimicking her tone while glaring at her. I put my hand on her thighs taking it upward.

" Y.. You.. Are making fun of me. " She said and lean down on me and bite hard on .. Something unexpected.

I flip our position and give her a fake glare.

" You bite me now it's my turn. " I said and bit her tits.

" It's cheating you don't even have them." She mumble but start giggling when I start tickling her.

" You bit me. Mrs Agnihotri you took advantage of me. " I said and took off her top.

" Let's do something more interesting. " I said she pouted sadly. Oh how can I forget it she wanted to do it in special manner. But it doesn't mean I can't do simple thing when we both want it right.

" Don't worry I'm just going to do some Simple thing. " I said she smile blinking her eyes.

My eyes keep scanning her upper body which might have made her little self-conscious because she try to cover herself.

" I know.... It's.. N.. Not.. As.. G.. Good.. A.. As.. Y.. Yo.. Your.... G.. Gir.... Girlfriend. " She said I look up meeting her eyes.

" What did you said. "

" It's.. O.. Okay.."

" I said what did you said. "

" Y.. Your... Gir.. Girlfriend. "

" Ex girlfriend. And she is nothing for me. How do you know she has better then you. Your are just so beautiful. "

" Don't shout " She said and hug me from front.

" You are PERFECT "  I said and smack her.

" Ahh I.. Just got.. Injection... I will complain to mumma. " She said and start rubbing her back.

" Why my girlfriend never complain anything to mom then why you want to do it. " I said in little angry tone.

" Because I'm not your girlfriend... Why are you angry. " She said and here we go again she start hitting me with her both fist.

" Go complete your assignment if you will not submit it on Friday then I see what I will do. " I said I'm not in mood anymore. Why did she bring my ex.... I hate her.. I hate her soo much. She made me realise we can't trust anyone. Love is not trust.

" Deepak ji.." She said and lay down in front of me on her stomach.

I again smack her glaring at her.

" Ahh not this.. Mumma.. Go away " She said and went out of the room after hitting me with pillow.

After about an hours later I went down stairs finding mom and Bhavya watching TV. Bhavya's head was on mom's shoulder while they were eating popcorn.

" What are you doing mom. " I ask disturbing them.

" Tv bhavya said she want to eat egg roll I told her you can make it for us. " Mom said I shook my head.

" I'm getting headache...

"RAGHAV COME HERE YOU SON IS NOT WELL. " Mom shouted for dad.

Before I can say a word dad stand besides me putting his palm on my head.

" What happened now. How many time I have to tell you to stop looking at your laptop screen. Leave all your college work in college only but here you do these work here and get this headaches." Dad said and smack my shoulder.

" Dad.... It's nothing like that. " I said he give me side glare .

" I hope pain is not too much. Karishma turn off this tv. Light will only increase it. Go Deepak make rolls bhavya will help you. " Dad ordered

" I don't want help from a kid " I mumble going towards the kitchen .

I start taking out flour to make it's base. I know most of the people use maida but I mix little amount of maida so it will be healthy .

I start mixing it. I turn my left feeling someone's presence in kitchen.

" Take out noodles packet from last drawer. Do you know how to make it " I ask without looking at her.

After a minute of silence I felt her hand wrapping around me.

" Sorry " She said sniffling.

" What bahvu you don't have to say sorry just don't take my ex name. She is no more for me. Do you know how to make noddle? "

She nodded her head and take out vegetables from fridge and start cutting them in pieces.

" Deepak ji I want panner roll. "

" Ok mam lets make it too. Do you want chicken too. " I ask she shook her head.

We both get to our work she look at the first roll which we made with so much happiness in her eyes.

I look at our living room where no one was present.

" Come " I put her on kitchen counter making her smile wide.

" Want to taste it. "

She nodded her head quickly.

She took first bite and close her eyes feeling the flavor.

" Deepak jiii" She said still with taking another bite.

" Let me kiss your hand. Give me some noddles too. "

" Why not madam " I mumble to myself passing noddles to her in a plate.

" Deepak ji here take a bite "

I took a bite and actually it's so tasty.

" Pass me paneer roll too. " She said pointing her finger to the second roll I made.

" Of course sweetheart. "

______
So want to make any requests?

Don't be the silent readers atleast comment 😶😶😶