《The Chowdhury family》

Rajender Rajesh Chowdhury- 50
{Father of Karnish and Anisha, Athrav}

Claim to be calm and strictest businessman, and Current leadership king of mafia and Ranasa of jodhpur A person of small words, and incredible inspiration for all people out there, never shows his wife, how much he cares for her and want to pamper her, but his duties and her safety has been stopping him to do that for his whole 50 years of life...

Ashviny Rajender Chowdhury- 48
{Mother of Karnish and Anisha, Athrav}

Shows to be cruel, but have incredible big soft heart, wanted to be loved but got cold shoulders, learned from mistake and didn't want anyone to recreate it, so she has to be strong and show people her cruelty, has been neglected by her own family... but had been strong for her husband and children's...

Rajesh Chowdhury- 75
{Father of Rajender Chowdhary and Vikram, Rashika} [grandfather of Karnish]

Old man but still hold the power to control everyone in one glare, cruelty swim from his appearance... hate to be controlled and disobedience... has been 75years old but still drown in desires of young women, hate to be ordered., makes his son's dance on his fingers like puppets.

Revati Chowdhury- 69
{Mother of Rajender Chowdhary and Vikram, Rashika} [grandmother of Karnish]

A kind of woman who can do anything to destroy another woman...
Shows to be so lovely to her grandchildren's but only approximate people know her true self... and unaware of her husband real personality she supports him in the violence...

[ Chachu Chachi of Karnish, Anisha and Athrav]

Vikram Rajesh Chowdhury - 47
{Father of Ritesh and Sheetal]

Thankful to be youngest one, cheerful person from behavior and funny, hate serious atmosphere, has been always grateful for not getting the thorn of destruction, always been lovely husband, needs his kids to go far away from this cruel hell.

Vidhya Vikram Chowdhury- 45
{Mother of Ritesh and Sheetal]

Lovely person but always been silent never express anything, always been pillar to her Bhabhi. Observes everything but keep the silence steady... always came to be anxious to her children's future...

Introduction of oldies over... ___________________________

Anisha Rajender Chowdhury - 23

She thinks being the oldest female is only known as reproduction toy who will marry early and have so-called child, hate her brothers to the core of her heart, constant to be out of house and has been jovial to live alone, has been preparing to be mature into surgeon. 1st year Neet Pg student.

Athrav Rajender Chowdhury - 18

As been surrounded by naughty friend who is only source of happiness to him, always fear bereft for his only bestfriend Radhika, always been focused to his studies and novels, First year of Mbbs student.

[Cousins of Karnish, Anisha and Athrav]

Ritesh Vikram Chowdhury- 20

The only child who's gone through so much in early age, but has been reticent,
Has only one bestfriend his own brother Karnish, doing 3rd year of business course.

Sheetal Vikram Chowdhury- 17

The only child who is fearless or you can say she doesn't fear loss of someone, in family only girl child who talks back to her grandmother, talkative childish but mature with all sense.

《The Chowdhary Family》