2. They met

Author's POV

In Banaras, Kashish had completed her interview and was very happy that she got selected for the post of the IPS. Kashish had a lot of boxes of sweets in her and walked towards the police station. She came inside. She saw her father talking to a constable. " Baba." said Kashish with a huge smile on her face. Anand ji looked at her.

" What happened? Did you pass?" asked Anand ji, " Yes Baba. I passed now, I am IPS Kashish Anand Arora." replied Kashish while hugging Anand ji. Everyone there smiled. They all congratulated Kashish. Kashish opened the sweet boxes and started to give it to everyone. Kashish looked at her father. " Baba, I am going to Mahaguru." said Kashish, " Okay. Just be careful." said Anand ji, " Yeah sure." replied Kashish.

Kashish then went from there. Anand ji was smiling. " I am so happy that she finally completed her dream of being an IPS." said Anand ji. Kashish was running on the streets of Banaras. The streets of Banaras might be small and congested but they are very beautiful because of the beautiful Mahadev and Mata Parvati's paintings made there. Kashish was running on the road.

She didn't notice the big stone in the middle of the road. Her foot hit the stone and she was about to fall but someone held her. Kashish looked up and saw Yuvraj, the son of a small MLA standing there. Yuvraj smiled. " How are you, my darling?" asked Yuvraj. Kashish stood straight and pushed Yuvraj. " Yuvraj, how many times have I told you to stay away from me. Don't you get it that I am not interested in you." said Kashish.

Yuvraj and Kashish studied in the same school. Yuvraj always liked Kashish but Kashish didn't like him as he always used his father's name whenever he did something wrong. Yuvraj smiled. " Come on Kashish. All the girls say the same thing but then they die to come in my arms. Then why don't you come into my arms." said Yuvraj. Kashish raised her hands and slapped him hard. Kashish had slapped Yuvraj so hard that her 5 finger got printed on his cheeks.

Even the sunglasses that Yuvraj was wearing fell down and broke. Yuvraj looked at Kashish. Kashish pointed at Yuvraj. " Next time, if I see you around me or my father, I will surely kill you." said Kashish and then went from there. Yuvraj looked at her while rubbing the cheek on which Kashish slapped. " Kashish, one day you will come to me on your own. And I will wait for you. And you know that I will never let you belong to anyone else." said Yuvraj.

Kashish came to the Assi ghat and saw Mahaguru sitting there in meditation. Kashish came to him. Mahaguru had heard the sound of Kashish's anklets. He smiled. Before Kashish could say anything, Mahaguru said.

" Kaisi ho Kashish? Tumhara result kaisa raha?"

" How are you, Kashish? How was your result?"

Kashish was shocked that Mahaguru knew that she was already there. " Mahaguru, I didn't make any sound then how did you know that I am here?" asked Kashish. Mahaguru opened his eyes and looked at Kashish. " Because of your anklets that you have always worn. " replied Mahaguru. Kashish sat down with Mahaguru. She opened the sweet box and moved it towards Mahaguru. Mahaguru smiled.

" Sorry Kashish, but don't have all this but my pupils would surely have it." said Mahaguru, " Okay Mahaguru. As you say." said Kashish. Kashish then went to Mahaguru's pupils and gave them the sweets. Then Kashish went to the temple to take the blessings of Mahadev. Rajasthan, Vardhan was in his gym and doing boxing. He was looking very attractive because he wasn't wearing anything on his upper body.

His muscles and abs looked very attractive. He was punching the punching bag when he heard some screams. Vardhad looked at the swords hanging on the wall. He quickly removed his boxing gloves and then pulled one of the swords and came out of the gym. He saw some men attacking his family. Jairaj and Ashwini were killing some men. Rohit was also with them. Vardhan got angry. He ran down and killed a man who was trying to attack Jairaj from behind.

Jairaj looked at him. " Vardhan." said Jairaj with a smile on his face. Vardhan then started to kill the men. Nitya was standing behind Rohit and helping him in killing men. Rohit looked at Nitya. " Come on. Kill them. " said Rohit. Nitya punched the face of a man. That man fell down. Nitya looked at Rohit. " I can kill anyone very easily. " said Nitya. Rohit smiled.

" That's great. " said Rohit. After some time all the men were lying dead on the floor of the palace. Banaras, at night, Kashish came to Anand ji's room. That time Anand ji was sitting and reading a book. " Baba, your medicines and warm milk." said Kashish while keeping the tray on the table. Anand ji closed the book and kept it on the bed. " Kashish, I can take these things on my own. " said Anand ji.

Kashish smiled. " I know. But as a daughter it is my duty to do things for you. " said Kashish. Anand ji moved his head. Kashish picked the milk glass and the medicines. " Here, have this. " said Kashish. Anand ji took the glass and medicines and then had it. Then Kashish went from there. The next day, Jairaj, Vardhan and Sikander had left for Banaras. Meanwhile in Banaras, Kashish was doing her boxing practice.

When Nandani came there. " So, when are you joining? " asked Nandani. Kashish looked at Nandani. " After a week. " replied Kashish. Nandani sat down there. " That's great. " said Nandani. Kashish stopped her practice and then sat down with Nandani. " I am so tired. " said Kashish. Nandani picked the water bottle and gave it to Kashish. " Here have it. " said Nandani, " Thanks Nandu. " said Kashish and had the water.

When Anand ji came there. " Kashish, get my lunch okay. I am leaving for my duty. " said Anand ji. Kashish and Nandani looked at him. " Okay Baba. " said Kashish. Anand ji smiled and then left from there. After some time, Kashish dressed in the Indian red kurta and jeans was ready with the lunch box. Nandani had prepared the food. Kashish sat on her bike and left from there. She was driving when she saw a lot of traffic. " Oh no. " said Kashish.

Kashish waited there for the traffic to get cleanered. When suddenly she heard a gunshot. She looked around and saw a man standing with a gun pointed in the air. All the people got scared and put their heads down. That man looked at everyone.

" Yeh Thakur kandan ki gaadiya hai. Woh kandan jab iski gaadiya satak se jaati hai toh log khud ba khud haat jaate hai. Tum logo ko kya bata. Ghawar log. "

" This is the car of Thakur family. That family, when this family's vehicle passes on the road, people automatically move away. Why should you people be knowing this? Illiterate people. "

Kashish was very angry to hear that man's words. " How dare you? " shouted Kashish. Sikander turned towards Kashish. Kashish parked her bike and came down. She came to Thakur's car. " What do you think your Thakur family is? They are just normal people, they are not gods that we will move away from the road for them. " said Kashish, " How dare you talk about the Thakur family like this? " a dominant voice echoed there.

Kashish turned around and saw Vardhan standing there. Kashish crossed her arms. " Oh hello uncle. What I am saying is the truth. That theThakur family should know. " said Kashish. Vardhan was very angry. Kashish came to him. " Next time, don't cross my path. Otherwise you will see my Durga avatar. " said Kashish. Kashish then came to her bike and started it.

She crossed the Thakur family's cars and went away from there. Vardhan was looking at her in anger. Jairaj looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, leave her. We don't have time for all this. " said Jairaj. Vardhan sat inside and then the driver took the car from there.