Catorce

"babygirl"

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙⑅ˏ͛-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙

"I didn't think this far" Thalia mutters looking around awkwardly. "What?" Tooru furrows his brows confused, "I didn't think this far into our conversation" She says and there's a long pause.

They sit there in silence looking anywhere but at each other. Thalia fidgets with the plastic bag in her hand slightly tearing the plastic between her fingers.

"Well... What did you want to talk about?" Tooru asks hesitantly. "Well uh um, a lot" She responds pursing her lips, "training camp, your attitude, takeru, um us... There's just a lot that we haven't talked about so then like every has toppled up" Thalia begins to ramble.

"That is um a lot" he chuckles lightly.

"Yeah.... This is taking a lot of energy out of me so i want to do it quickly, we haven't like, properly talk in like 3 weeks and i hate it and i wish we could go back to how we were before but i don't think that will happen after what im about to say" Thalia spits out quickly.

"Well um basically i love you, and i think you know that but not just as my best friend and as something more and i really miss being around you cause we haven't talked in like 3 weeks, i already said that. My point is I'm basically confessing my love to you right now and i hate it." She quickly inhales after saying that all in one breath and purses her lips awkwardly.

"I- well, I love you too.... More than a friend?" Tooru state just as awkwardly.

"Why'd you say that like it was a question?" Thalia asks confused. "This is a lot ok." He says in defense, "my point is i love you too and I've missed you too. It's been weird not talking to you except for slight bickering...." Tooru exhales before turning to look at her seeing that Thalia has been staring at him this whole time.

"Ok" She says bluntly.

"Ok? That's it?" Tooru looks at her slightly offended, "I'm not good with words" she huffs in response. "I love you, you love me what else to it? I have no clue what we are but i think that's ok" Thalia states.

"We don't have to label anything, we both know that we like each other, god i hate saying that..." She grimaces slightly "but it's true and i don't feel the need to put a label. This ain't a situationship though."

"What?" He looks at her confused, "we're together but it's not a situationship." She says crossing her arms "if anyone asks we are bath buddies."

Tooru stares at her with a mixture of concern and confusion. "Bath buddies....." He grimaces. "Yes" she firmly nods, "i remember one time your mom called us that as kids... I honestly hate it." She furrows her brow slightly at the memory.

"Then why do you want to technically label us as that?!" He asks even more concerned than before.

"Because it'll throw people off guard" she grins slightly with a menacing look on her face. "You're a freak. I love you, but you're still a freak" Tooru deadpans. "Thank you" thalia says proudly, "we are now bath buddies." She holds her out for yim to shake, and he looks at her and hesitantly shakes her hand looking at her and if shes a alien.