Chapter 125: High-tier Spatial Talent

TL: Etude

Boom, boom, boom!!!

A terrifying attack struck, shattering the enlightenment space.

"What's going on?"

The Tianlin beasts became alarmed, clueless about what had happened.

Ye Tian looked up to the sky and saw towering figures appear among the clouds.

Ten enormous Tianlin beasts, each several hundred meters long, were engaged in fierce combat with a ten-meter-tall, blood-red, three-eyed divine monkey. The battle between them shook the void, obliterating countless dark clouds as beams of light pierced the sky.

The sheer might of the struggle left Ye Tian in awe.

This was certainly not the power of a king-tier; it was something even greater!

Ye Tian initially thought it was an evenly matched battle, but he was wrong.

The divine monkey sent a Tianlin beast into a mist of blood with a single palm strike, its body colliding with another Tianlin beast and sending it flying. The moment that Tianlin beast flew out, it lost all its vitality.

The other Tianlin beasts burned their blood essence in a futile attempt to stop the monkey, but at that moment, the monkey's third eye released a blade of spatial energy that instantly pierced the bodies of three Tianlin beasts, killing them outright.

"Spatial talent, and even a spatial blade. It has to be high-tier spatial talent at the least!"

Ye Tian grew excited; this was the first time he had seen high-tier-level spatial talent.

"Copy it!"

"I must copy it!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

But he knew he couldn't fly up directly. Otherwise, his opponent could kill him from tens of thousands of meters away; there was no way to approach within a kilometer.

Soon enough.

The Tianlin beasts above were all killed, and the monkey, seemingly ignoring the prohibition of the sacred mountain, flew directly in. Its gaze was fixed firmly on the Enlightenment Stele.

The Enlightenment Stele was its goal!

"Kwah, kwah, kwah~"

The divine monkey let out a loud cry. A spatial blade slashed the ground beneath the Enlightenment Stele, causing the earth to crack and the stele to wobble.

Tianlin beasts closer to the impact were killed by the shock, but those farther away were unharmed.

Ye Tian was also affected, but his healing talent, although only high-tier in this body, saved his life; he was just severely injured.

"Almost there, just 1,500 meters left!"

Ye Tian grew anxious.

But the more pressing the situation, the calmer he needed to be.

He knew he might not survive this time, so he first copied the Death Substitute talent from a Tianlin beast, which calmed his mind.

Next was whether or not he could copy the high-tier spatial talent.

It all depended on luck now!

The monkey obviously wanted to sever the Enlightenment Stele from its roots, so as to take it away. It was evidently fearful of the Tianlin clan, as their true powers hadn't yet arrived; the ten Tianlin beasts just now were merely the guardians here.