Chapter- 17

Today is an important day for Safiya. As usual, she woke up some time before fajr and to perform tahajjud prayer. After that, she did little zikr until performing fajr prayer. Safiya was extremely missing her abbu and dadi today. If they were alive today, they would do everything to make her less nervous. Safiya cried in her prayers. She asked Allah to bless her father and grandmother with Jannatul Ferdous.

Safiya then prepared her things for the day. Then she went to the kitchen to cook breakfast, her first cooking in her new home. After breakfast,  she got ready and went out for her interviews. Today, she has three interviews. The first one is from 10 am, the second one is from 1 pm and the last one from 3 pm. Coincidentally, their location was near to each other, so it would be easy for Safiya. In the break between her interviews, she performed her prayers and had her lunch. When she was done with all of her interviews for the day, it was already 6 pm. So, Safiya decided to go to her apartment. 

When she was waiting for the bus, in the bus stop. She saw Rida and her so-called fiance Basim. Safiya first pretended as if she didn't see them because she didn't know how to react or meet them. But when Rida saw her, she approached Safiya. Rida came in front of her and said, “ Oh, who is here? Princess Safiya. Oops, ex-princess Safiya. So my best enemy, Safiya, in which street are you begging? Or should I say selling yourself?” Safiya said, “ Why are you saying like this, Rida? If you don't want to be my friend, then let's just pretend to be strangers instead of saying bad things.” Then Rida said, “ Did I say anything wrong? Aren't you good at seducing boys? Especially your best friend's fiance… you can make this your profession. Your family and your husband have thrown you out of their lives. Even your father is dead. So, no one is left to feel ashamed of you. If you want I will help you in this new profession of you…hahaha.” Safiya said, “ Don't be so blind Rida...May Allah give you hidaayah to differentiate between right and wrong.”

After that, Rida went to slap Safiya, but Basim stopped her and took her from there by pulling her hand. Rida was angry with him for this, but he said, “Rida if you would have slapped her, she could have harmed you more, and I can't bear that.” Rida was happy with him by hearing this but in heart he said, “ I have just pulled you from there as I can't risk it, because who knows when you will believe her and not my lies.”

After they went away, Safiya was standing alone in the bus stop. She was feeling so much pain in her heart. With teary eyes, she looked above in the sky and said to Allah to give her strength and patience. Soon her bus arrived and she went to her house. After arriving home,  she cried a lot as she couldn't hold it anymore. After crying, she freshened up, performed her prayers, and went to bed as she didn't feel like eating anything. It was around 2 pm, when her phone was ringing. She picked up the call, and a boy was speaking from the other side. Safiya asked, “who was he?” In reply, he said something which had made Safiya really shocked. In fear, Safiya has just cut the call. The boy said that, “he had found her number from Rida, and Rida said that Safiya was available for sex in exchange for a few dollars.” Safiya cried really hard. She couldn't believe her ears when she heard something like this. She was scattered and shocked by thinking that Rida could do something to her.

But little did she know. Rida didn't do anything about this. It was all Basim's conspiracy to end their friendship forever and clear his way from marrying Rida and becoming the owner of her all property.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.