2 - Given away.

Shadows danced with secrets and whispers carried the weight of destiny, a father's anguish echoed through the night. Khurram Shah, stood broken, his tears a testament to the cruel hand fate had dealt him.

Khurram Shah's heart shattered into a thousand pieces. For years, he had turned a blind eye to the injustices that plagued their society, content in his complacency. But now, as he stood on the precipice of losing everything he held dear, the harsh reality of their world crashed down upon him like a tidal wave.

The weight of impending doom descended upon the Shah household, Aynoor remained blissfully unaware of the storm brewing around her. To her, the world was a canvas of innocence and wonder, untouched by the harsh realities that lurked beyond their village's boundaries.

Shadaab and the twins, had shielded her from the darkness that plagued their society, their love a steadfast beacon in the tumultuous sea of tradition and expectation. But now, as the flames of fate licked at their doorstep, they found themselves consumed by a gnawing sense of helplessness and despair.

Their efforts to protect Aynoor had been in vain, their love no match for the cruel machinations of tradition and honor. As they watched their sister's fate hang in the balance, Shadaab and the twins were consumed by a firestorm of self-loathing and regret, their hearts heavy with the knowledge that they had failed to shield her from the merciless jaws of fate.

»»---->

Zemal's anguished cries filled the air, her heartache palpable as she wept for her beloved Shadaab. Aynoor, oblivious to the weight of her mother's sorrow, offered what comfort she could, her innocent presence a soothing balm to Zemal's wounded soul.

"Amma jaan, bass kardein na.. kitna royein gi aap?" Aynoor whispered softly, sitting beside Zemal and gently taking her hand in her tiny one. Zemal looked at her daughter, another sob escaping her lips.

"Bache, dua karo mera Shahi sahi sallamt ghar aajaye," Zemal murmured, enveloping Aynoor in a tearful embrace. It was the instinct of a mother, fearing for the safety of her son, her heart torn between the love for her children.

"Amma jaan, mai hu na, aap kyu chinta karti hai. Shah bhai bilkul thik hai. Waise b wo toh baba, Hami bhai aur Zari bhai k sath hain na? Aate he honge. Fikarmand naa ho aap," Aynoor reassured her mother, her voice filled with innocence and unwavering faith.

Just then, the front door creaked open, and Khurram Shah entered, flanked by Shadaab and the twins. Zemal's heart skipped a beat at the sight of her beloved son, and she rushed towards him, her face lighting up with joy. But as she drew closer, the weight of their silence hung heavy in the air, and her elation turned to dread.

Shadaab and the twins stood before her, their heads bowed in shame, their silence deafening in its intensity. Zemal's eyes darted between her husband and her sons, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and desperation. "Why are you all silent?" she implored, her voice quivering with anguish as she sought answers that remained elusive.

As she locked eyes with Shadaab, tears glistening in his eyes as he looked at Aynoor, a chill ran down Zemal's spine, her very soul trembling with the weight of the unspoken truth. With a sense of dread gripping her heart, she turned to her husband once more, her voice trembling as she begged for reassurance in the face of the unknown.

"Khurram Shah, aap jawab kyu nahi dete?!! Kya faisla tha jarge ka?" Zemal's plea tore through the air, her desperation palpable. Khurram, unable to meet her gaze, turned towards Aynoor, who stood before them with innocence shining in her eyes.

Aynoor rushed to her beloved Shah bhai, concern etched on her young face. "Dekhe na Shah bhai, amma jaan kab se ro rahi hai. Kya inka Baba jaani se jagda hua hai? Aap ek daant lagayein Baba jaani ko, inse kahein meri amma ko na rulaya karein.." Her words, filled with trust and belief, pierced Shadaab's heart, leaving him shattered.