Camper.

2/16/24

Today, I have off school. I decided to play Roblox Brookhaven!

At first, I was looking around for any new updates, since I've not played in decades. Then I realized, "Oh, I got the bus out. I wondered why it was so small!"

The camper is amazing.

What's funny is I saw someone else with a camper, and I didn't think twice about the differences.

After realizing, I went to drive around in it. I crossed the intersection near the theater. Another camper, the same from the other, was crossing too. I didn't think twice before blocking their path.

They started honking the horn. They got out, and I saw an outfit of a  'what-looked-to-be-a-five-year-old-boy' (oh boy, is that long 😲) and so, I got as well. I wonder, what did he think of the walk emote I had? I pulled out the guitar that was in my inventory, and I started to play it. He pulled out a gun! So I had to use my wits and decided to play along.

I laid down. Wrong thing, but it worked. He left. I got up and kept struggling to stop emoting, but once I did, I followed him. We went across the map for a while, near the barn even!

Then we got to the one hill, the one with the church. There were loads of houses. He tried to go across the gap and get onto the house??? But he failed and got stuck. I was able to successfully block him!

I pulled out the guitar and played music, but it was overpowered by the club music.

Then he moved his camper. I fell trying to follow him. So, I walked to the road and equipped a new camper. He was long gone, but I found him near the fire house.

He was backed into a pole, where I successfully trapped him.

He got out.

I got out.

The guitar came out.

He must have had enough, because he was gone, disappeared!

I looked into the camper where the bed was, since he slept there before I fell. Only to find a girl, who I assumed was the owner of the vehicle.

I left, bored, yet happy.

I made a kid rage quit.

There were tons of times I backed up into him while he was going forward 💀

BRO WHEN HE FIRST GOT OUT, WE HAD A STARE OFF.