Part 2

In Jin's room

Yoongi entered inside Jin's room

Yoongi entered inside Jin's room. He was wearing shorts as mentioned by Jin. The room was all dark with a less amount of light giving scary and dark vibes which is more scaring Yoongi. He was a bit late as Jin told him to come in his room only in 5 minutes. Yoongi saw Jin was glaring at him with his hands folded on his chest.

 Yoongi saw Jin was glaring at him with his hands folded on his chest

(Imagine he's sitting on bed)

Jin: So Finally you came (scary voice)

Yoongi: Na_e, Hy_un_g (scared)

Jin: Sit.. (scary voice)

Yoongi: (sits at the bed)

Jin: What's the time limit I gave you to come.. (scary voice)

Yoongi: 5 m_in_ut_es (stutter)

Jin: STOP STUTTERING KIM YOONGI I'M TELLING YOU (sudden shout)

Yoongi: I'm sorry hyung (teary eyes)

Jin: Good (dark voice)

Jin: Now open your Maths book (dark voice)

Yoongi: (cursed under his breathe)

(A/N: Well despite being a good student maths is Yoongi's weakness. He know he will gonna do a lot of mistakes and Jin will not leave any chance to punish him)

Yoongi gave his maths book to Jin and he started turning pages. Jin took Yoongi's notebook and started to give him some questions to solve. He forwarded the notebook to Yoongi.

Jin: This chapter is already explained by your tutor right? (cold voice)

(A/N: Well Yoongi is Homeschooled student. The tutor appointed by Jin is kinda strict as well as rude but infront of Jin he acts totally opposite. So many of the times Yoongi is afraid to ask questions from him. And the sums Jin gave him to solve he don't know a single thing about them)

Yoongi: Nae (scared)

Jin: Then start solving .. (cold voice)

Jin: You have 10 minutes, which is enough for 5 questions...(cold voice)

Yoongi started to solve them. The pen in his hand is shaking due to fear. He don't know the answer but still he's trying to solve them by applying the formulas. He's trying his best but to solve them but ....

Jin: Times up (snatched his notebook)

Jin started to check Yoongi's notebook but as he saw the answers his eyes started to darken. He looked at Yoongi with his dark gaze which made Yoongi to gulp down his saliva.

Jin: You didn't understand the chapter when your tutor explained it right?? (dark voice)

Yoongi: Nae.. (cut off by a hard slap)

Jin: Why you didn't told me earlier (angry)

Yoongi: I.. was afraid (tears falling)

Jin: Where was attention when your tutor was explaining this, huh (pulled his hair)

Yoongi: I... hyung ( whimper in pain)

Jin: You will not understand like this (angry)

Jin left Yoongi's hair and went toward his wardrobe. The next thing he bought with him made Yoongi more afraid...... a cane

Jin: Hands out( angry)

Yoongi: Hyung plz (tears falling)

Jin I SAID HANDS OUT (shout)

Yoongi: (forwarded his hand)

Jin: When(whip) I (whip) asked (whip) you (whip) did (whip) your (whip) tutor (whip) explained (whip) this (whip) then (whip) why (whip) you (whip) didn't (whip) told (whip) that (whip) you didn't (whip) know a single thing (whip)

Jin was continuously beating him mercilessly. His every stroke shows that how much hate and anger he has for Yoongi which is unexplained to Yoongi. At last he gave a very hard stroke on his hand ...

Jin: Such a fuckin useless shit (whip) (cane broke into pieces)

Yoongi's hand is almost bleeding till now. His tears are continuously flowing like a river. But Jin cares.. No he didn't. His next words made Yoongi more afraid ......

 His next words made Yoongi more afraid

To be continued