∘₊✧Shameless✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: I guess I like all shameless behaviours of my fictional men, why am I feeling shy when it really happens with me ✧∘₊

This time Mr. Aranyo Sen gives me options through the phone call to my mom, Friday evening, Saturday evening or Sunday morning. And after thinking a lot I decided Saturday evening is best, at least if he rejects me then I can sleep for long hours to forget that and wake up freshly in Sunday morning–afternoon actually.

As usual Saree. I fought with mom, this saree isn't working well, and nothing to impress him again. So, this time I am wearing one chikankari royal blue kurti and salwar. I love the deep v-neck of it, and thanks to my 17 inch broad shoulders and great valley in between, it never creates cleavage to make it prominent. So I can easily pleat my orna to my left shoulder. I make a braid neatly and put the long bangs on the side of my forehead which are touching my collarbone from time to time. Jhumakas are mandatory, one rose-gold colour thin chain with a tiny heart shaped locket is gracing my neck and collarbones. One tiniest black bindi, thin black eyeliner, expanding small wings to outside to make my eyes a little bigger and prominent the beauty of it, and mascara to curl my medium size eyelashes. And... and... most important burgundy creamy matte lipstick to draw my lips perfectly attractive.. eatable... fuckable... whatever. But please ... don't dare to think i am going to seduce him ... yeah I used to drool over him, but flirting seducing is out of my dictionary.

I am happy this time because he said to mom, he would pick me from home, at perfect 5:30 pm. After wrapping the titan raga watch which I gifted myself after one year of savings, I see the time, it's already 5:25. I am late this time, quickly spraying the perfume on my full body, neck and all the possible places.

Still the disappointment covers my face and similarly to mom's face. It's already crossing 6. Mom was going to call him but I stopped her. Why always me? Irresponsible timing. Yeah I know he saved me, I like him, his embrace gave me enough comfort, his touches made me feel like he was mine, that doesn't mean he will be late for the date again. Can't he at least call my mom saying he is busy or he is stuck at work, or even in traffic, can't he?

It's 6:30 when I take out my Jhumkas with a sudden jerk, the bell rings. Mom hurriedly goes to open the door before I can say no. After a few minutes his tall frame comes inside. But important to notice is, his hair is messy, his face, throat, shirt all are covered by sweat. His chest is heaving up and down to control his uneven breaths. Did he run in a marathon?

I look at his face properly to realise what happened to him, his face is literally pale with fear. I look at mom in confusion, but she is also clueless and scared after seeing him in that condition. I calmly try to ask, "What happened? Anything wrong?"

And the next thing is so unexpected, if you watch closely you can see my jaw is dancing on the floor. The moment words left my tongue, with quick strides he comes in front of me and pulls me into a tight hug. His one hand is wrapped around my shoulder and the other one is grabbing my head back. I really don't know what to do with my hands, so I spread them across, one hand is holding the bag, and on the other hand my jhumkas, my grip automatically tighten on them.

I don't know what happens to him, but his grip starts to tighten more and more like his life depends on me, a single scratch on me will destroy his soul. His head is dropped on my shoulder. I look towards mom, her face is so straight just beyond understandable. Finish. Everything finished.

It's okay if I reject him, but somehow I am always scared if someone see how my parents are strict, because everytime that happened next day they bullied me saying I am kid, I have to stay in her lap, they have to lock inside the room like a bird in cage, or I am so characterless, they don't believe me that's why they is so insecure and possessive about me. And those words, those moments are so painful I always want to keep my countable friends as much as possible away from them.