Their Tutor (Threesome)

Why does she find yourself in this situation every time?

Every time shes here to tutor them, why do she find herself in their bed being fucked so hard.

"Stop kissing her. I want her lips too," Jungkook the dark-haired man pushed his blonde twin Jeongguk away from her lips and kissed her too. Her hands are held up by the blonde one, making her movements hard as both the man laid on each side of her. Her top already gone along with her pink bra as she laid there only in her skirt.

"I....I t-thought you h-had some doubts to b-be cleared with t-thats why you called me." The darkd haired twin jungkook chuckles, holding her chin towards him, smiled at her sticking his tongue out as she did the same, swirling it together. It's an automatic reaction from her. She knows when the twin wants something.

"Yes we do....we had a doubt. How are your hole is still so tight after taking both of our cocks every other day" Jeongguk darkly chuckles. He smoothly glided the back of his hand from her chest to belly and finally under her skirt sliding her undies down to her knees.

He cupped her pussy while his mouth his attached to her pointed hard nipple.
"Help me spread her legs." He asked jungkook. The man smirk and ripped her underwear off making her gasp. "How am I going home without an underwear."

"Shut up." He smirk pulling her leg apart and hooked it between his legs. "I'd love to see you in the lingerie I got for you my nerd." He smiled sweetly as he took the other nipple in his mouth. Now her breasts as being sucked from both the sides.

She was asked to tutor the twins by their professor which she agreed but she never thought she would end up like this.

"We knew how pretty you were under those nerdy looks. What beautiful body was hiding under your baggy clothes." Jeongguk said. She felt all her insecurities washing away.

"And this body belongs to us now. We're going to play with you baby doll. You were ours from the day you agreed to have sex with us." He continued flicking your clit.

"Do you know how beautiful you looked that day.... when you stripped for us. When you were struggling to suck our cocks together. When you laid on our bed like a good girl letting us take our turn to fuck you." Jungkook joins the praises making her feel proud of herself.

"She's always so eager to pleasure us, kook. Remember when I fucked her mouth in the library and you fucked her on the rooftop." They both smirked while her pussy throb at the flashbacks.

"She's so dirty. So ready to be used." She whined at the comment.

"D-do you guys always d-do this with the same girl?" She asked in hesitation.

"No babydoll. We do share our stuff but not the girl. You're actually the first girl we are sharing. And you know what?" Jungkook smiles kissing your lips before continuing.

"We don't mind sharing your pussy. We're actually loving this and we don't plan to have another girl beside you now." You looked at them confused.

"Don't be confused...." Jeongguk said as he sat up pulling her with him. He kissed her lovingly. Meanwhile, Jungkook sat up too looking at the two making out.

He pulled her mouth away from Jeongguk's and kissed her. He directly went in with his tongue. Their tongue swirl together.

Both the boys stripped themselves as their big cock stand up for her. Her mouth watered at the sight as she took them in her hands, stroking them nicely.

She sucked Jeongguk while her hand fondled jungkook balls and vica versa.

But this was not enough for them so jungkook frustratedly ripped her mouth off Jeongguk balls and slammed his cock in her mouth.