05. Rooms

Lloyd was busy finding some clothes for the two kids. 

They had finally decided on their rooms, Arin got Kai's room, and Sora got Nya's room.

It was kind of expected, the two acted a lot like siblings,

just like kai and nya

so it was almost guaranteed they'd have chosen the rooms they chose.

The two s̶i̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶  kids were too busy play-fighting each other in the living room to notice Lloyd staring at them, sorrow laced with fondness in his gaze.

Lloyd shook himself out of his trance, before he walked over to the storage room in the monastery.

He was pretty sure he'd have something that would fit Sora.

Arin had insisted on stealing some of the ninja's clothes, so he wouldn't have to worry about him anytime soon.

Lloyd fumbled through the dusty cardboard boxes, before carrying one labeled "Lloyd's old clothes" out of the storage.

He set the box down on the living room floor with a thump and snapped his fingers.

"Hey Sora, I found some of my old clothes in storage, find something that you like, if it doesn't fit, I'll go find some other clothes."

Sora paused from her activities, and padded over, opening the box and fumbling through the clothes, before pausing at a skeleton hoodie, and a pair of black sweatpants.

"I like these."

She walked away with the clothes, seeming to be going to change.

Lloyd smiled and started to get up as she left, before doing a double take.

Wait, his skeleton hoodie was still here??

Huh.

Guess Master Wu kept it, or something like that.

He shrugged to himself, and turned to Arin, who was also looking through the old clothes.

"Found something you like?"

Arin grinned as he held up a green hoodie.

"Yup!"