𝟢𝟣𝟫, 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 . . .𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈.
chapter nineteen / old washoe club
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

chapter nineteen / old washoe club𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾

THE NIGHT A DEMON ATTACKED US.

SOMEHOW, SAM AND COLBY convinced Charlotte and Olivia to join them on another investigation. And to make it even better, it was Hell Week... and they managed to rope in Jordan.

Thanks to Colby's speech about Hell Week he gave the night him and Charlotte went out to dinner, she decided she would talk to Liv and Jordan about the possibility at going on another investigation. Jordan jumped at the chance, but Liv was skeptical. Needless to say it all worked out... plus, it was a really good speech.

Once again, they returned to Nevada, but this time were visiting a place called The Old Washoe Club.  The Madden girls stand beside Katrina, Sam and Colby outside the haunted destination while they prepare to film their introduction. Jordan stands off to the side, waiting to be brought into view

Sam holds the camera, getting it rolling for their introduction. "What's up, guys? It's Sam and Colby!" Colby starts enthusiastically.

"Today, we are here with Katrina, Charlotte and Olivia for another episode of hell week!" Everyone cheers, Charlotte cupping her hands over her mouth while Olivia and Katrina do a little dance beside her. Then, Sam manages to choke on... well, absolutely nothing.

Olivia holds his hands out. "Wait, wait! Sam, you almost forgot the other guest."

"Oh, yeah!" Sam says, looking behind the camera to Jordan. "I'm sorry." She laughs, shaking her head. "Okay, okay, drumroll please! Because our fourth guest is.... Jordan Woods!"

Jordan jumps into the camera's view, nearly falling on Charlotte and Olivia while they reach to grab her. "Woohoo!"

"We are here, today, at the Old Washoe Club. A.K.A., an elite millionaires club built in 1862." Sam begins saying in the next camera clip.