🍀 Encounter 🍀

It was Athanasia de Alger Obelia.
She had beautiful long hair. And her mouth was stuffed with chocolate. The girl couldn't believe that she was seeing a character from her favourite novel. That too, her favourite character. Athanasia was much cuter in person. She looked just like the novel described her. But, poor her. She met a tragic end. As soon as the blue head started to make it's way towards the little girl, who was staring at her innocently, the moment gets interrupted by a scream.

"Oh my god! Princess. Why are you out again? Oh, you are so careless! Look at you. Even your dress is dirty."

Chestnut brown hair and vibes of a mother. That's right. It was Lillian York. The head maid of the Ruby Palace and also Asteria's cousin.
Lily's eyes move from Athanasia and she finally notices the presence of her cousin, Asteria.

"Oh! Asteria. You are already here!"

Lily wasted no time in hugging her tightly and the girl soon felt the teardrops on her shoulder. Yes, Lily was crying. The girl didn't know what to do and Athanasia continued to stare at them, half of her face covered in chocolate.

"Good lord. I can't believe that someone tried to do that to you. Forgive me for not visiting you, I've been very busy, you see. I was planning to do it this week. But, oh dear. Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

"Yes, Lily. I am feeling better than ever!"

"Really? How about your memories? Do you remember something?"

The girl couldn't help but, lie a little. So she nodded her head slowly with a smile on her face. She had to win Lily's favour if she wanted to save Athanasia afterall. Thanks to Asteria, it was a lot more easier, because Lily and Asteria seemed close.

"I haven't regained all my memories but, yeah. Some of them. I am trying my best, you see."

Lily smiled back at her.

"Uncle mentioned that you wanted to be with the Princess. Did you need something?"

She felt that the little girl was judging them. Because her eyes weren't that big now. They were narrowed. But she was so cute.

"Oh, no, I didn't want something. I just...let's say I wanted this. I can't answer that question."

Lily nodded her head softly before taking her cousin's hand and guiding her towards Athanasia.

"This is the princess. Cute, isn't she? She's so beautiful. Just like her mother."

Lily spoke gentle as she wiped Athanasia's mouth with a napkin.

"And princess, this is Asteria Elz-"

Before Lily could finish her sentence, her mouth was covered by the hand of her cousin.

"Don't reveal my identity!"

She whispered in Lily's ear before bending down to Athanasia's level.

"I am just Asteria."

She offered her hand to the little girl, expecting her to shake it.

"Oh, since she's just been here with us, we haven't taught her to shake hands."

Lily spoke but to her surprise, Athanasia gently shook the girl's hand.

"Oh my god. She is so cute. Look at her hands. Aaaaa."

She fell down dramatically making Lily chuckle, while Athanasia just stood there with her big jewel eyes shining.

  ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♡₊˚ 🦢・₊ ♪ ✧
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ        𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ  ㅤ────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──