💦 (S) Saitama x (U) Male Reader 💦

requested by kirby2409

thank you for the rest and i hope that you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saitama POV

i was running back home when i got a call from (M/N) sounding like he needed help so i went off back home to see what happened.

i walked up to the door and walked in seeing that Genos wasn't in which meant that he was on a mission or something. 

i walked in and heard panting like i did on the phone. i walked further into the apartment before i was tackled making me shocked as i looked up and saw (M/N) on my lap panting with heart eyes "babe?" i asked but he slammed his lips against mine making me shocked but i kissed him back groaning as he rubbed up against me. 

i grabbed his waist making him moan as i pulled out of the kiss "what happened to cause you to be like this?" i asked as he was kissing my neck "villain, powers, need you now" he panted out before going back to kissing and sucking my neck making me groan as i moved his hips grinning into him "then you better be ready (M/N) cause I'm not stopping until you go back to normal" i said as he moaned against my neck.

i picked him up and moved into the living room seeing that he was trying to help himself with some of the toys that i bought for him years ago but that didn't work as he was grinding against me like he was a dog in heat. i laid him down on the futon and pulled away from him seeing him in a state of undress with his shirt open revealing his (S/C) skin flushed pink with his (E/C) eyes had hearts in them looking like he was under some sort of spell but oh fuck did his needy whining and his twitching body tell me that he wanted to fuck more than anything that he could think off.

i ripped his clothes off as he watched me panting and licking his lips as i kissed his chest licking and sucking on his nipples as he whined "Saitama, i need you to fuck me. stop teasing and fuck me" he whined but i smirked at him "alright darling but you are going to be in pain tomorrow" "i don't give a fuck, all i need is that dick of yours and i want you to fuck me with it so hard that i am cumming with just the thought of it so get to it pretty boy" he said making me blush and my dick standing to attention. i always forget how hot he is when he is demanding but i love it so much that i can't help but give in to his demands.

i removed my clothes and flipped him around so his ass was up in the air seeing that he was waiting for me as his ass was twitching being stretched out from all of those toys but i didn't care as i lined myself up to him and slammed into him making him gasp out in shock but i was already pounding into him making him shout in pleasure as i was hitting his prostate making his eyes roll to the back of his head and scream in pleasure. i know that our neighbors will complain but i can't let my darling suffer like this without fucking the problem out of him.

 i was making sure that he wouldn't be able to forget this dick even if he tried. i buried it so deep into his ass i knew that he was going to cum soon with how much he was clenching around me.

i kept slamming into him until he screamed loudly cumming onto the futon but i kept fucking him as he was still sounding like he was a virgin having his v card taken from him.

i was making sure that he was able to enjoy himself changing from his stomach to his back, his legs going into the air, riding, sitting i did all of the positions that he likes to make him cum over and over again but it still looked like he was still under the effects of that villain that he talked about so i was holding him in my arms with his legs wide open lifting him up and slamming him back onto my making him scream as his arms around my head keeping himself as close to me as possible until he came again and at this time i came inside of him as well. i was glad i was holding it for so long but seeing him looking so slutty and getting fucked by my dick was so hot i was barely able to hold it until he was back to normal as i saw the hearts in his eyes go away.

we were panting exhausted from what we just did but i held (M/N) close to me as he was so tired he couldn't keep himself upright "feeling better?" i asked and he nodded his head slightly "then care to tell me what happened before all of this?" i asked and he sighed catching his breath "a villain jumped me and blew smoke at me. i punched him and i got back home feeling like i needed to be fucked more than anything else. tried to fix it until i called you but fucking hell was that fucking intense" he said as i nodded "well i did say that i was going to fuck you until you were back to normal" "that you did but help me clean up, i can't feel my legs" he said making me chuckle as i nodded helping him stand up but when i pulled out of him my cum was spilling down his legs.

i got cleaned us up making sure that (M/N) felt better as i washed the futon cleaning it after all of the mess that we did on it.

i held (M/N) in my lap watching TV as he took a nap against me making me glance down at him and see his adorable face relax after what we did but that just makes him look so cute. i love it when he is moaning under me calling my name as i fuck him into the floor but i also love him being so sweet and innocent like this, i can just fall in love with him all over again.

i kissed his forehead and snuggled into him as he smiled making me just awe at him as i was so happy to have him with me, i just love him so much.

again i hope you liked this and please comment any requests that you want me to do :3