Chapter 18 - Experience

After finishing their work, the paramedics, who were sipping exotic-scented chamomile tea while having a deep conversation, stood up when the room door suddenly opened. The child carried by teacher Ayla when she entered did not seem to be in a good condition. While one of them was running towards the stretcher where the child would lie down, the other ran to help teacher Ayla.

When the child was laid on the stretcher, the medical staff made final checks and pressed the button on the side of the stretcher. When the system started working, a semicircular holographic screen appeared, connecting from one side of the stretcher to the other.

The ends of the holographic screen lit up green, and then these green lights began to move towards each other. When the green lights mutually reached the other end, Demir's three-dimensional physical image and health information were formed in the hologram. While the paramedics were examining and analyzing the information in the hologram, Instructor Sarp entered.

The worried looks of teacher Ayla, who was watching the work of the medical staff in the far corner of the room, turned into anger when she saw Instructor Sarp. (This thoughtless man made the children miserable) he thought. Instructor Sarp approached the medical staff and asked:

- How is the condition?

- He has symptoms of falling from a height. He was able to protect his head, so there is no head trauma, but there are serious crushes on his arms, abdomen and back area, hips and legs. He has superficial injuries in various parts of his body. Two of his right hand fingers were broken. There are cracks in three of his ribs. Other than that, there is no life-threatening injury...

- Ok. Stabilize its state and do not apply any improvements...

- ???

Teacher Ayla, who witnessed the conversation, intervened,

- What are you trying to do. What do you mean, no treatment should be done? This is unacceptable. (Turning to the medical staff) Please start treatment and heal our student as soon as possible.

When Instructor Sarp's harsh looks and angry intentions met with teacher Ayla, the medical staff who stayed behind teacher Ayla and moved for treatment also froze in place.

- No... No improvements will be made.

Teacher Ayla... I don't have to explain this situation to you, but... You should know that this child is currently in my class and our lesson continues. Also, you can be sure that our lesson will not end until you catch a rabbit and bring it to me...

(Ayla getting closer to teacher) Please don't exceed your limits just because I gave you enough concessions. I have full responsibility for this issue... So do not interfere with my lesson.

Teacher Ayla, who was very red from being scolded, could not stay in the health room any longer and left the room.

The remaining medical personnel did not know what to do in the face of the developing events, but they could not remain silent like this. They should definitely notify their superiors. Moreover, they also knew that this child was under the supervision of nurse Oya. They would have to inform nurse Oya somehow. They stopped thinking further and quickly stabilized the child's condition, and then one of them left the medical room to inform Ms. Esin and nurse Oya.

...

The door to the room clicked and then opened slowly. Teacher Ayla entered. Saw Chief Instructor Turan, who did not look up from the book he was reading by the window.

- Hello, Mr. Manager. I think that instructor Sarp does not give appropriate lessons to our students. I doubt that he will make the right decisions and educate our students well. I would appreciate it if you could do something about this.