Chapter 2 | Leaders

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may apply.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts

—Speaking—

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

+++++++++++++++

Explanations will begin in Chapter 7.

The next chapter has references to fanfics, as well as small glimpses of ideas I had, but I don't think I will do

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You really don't have the slightest idea what's in the world. And I'm just talking about this world to begin with"

Poseidon had a bad feeling about his son's apparent future, since the way the future version said it, he seemed somewhat tired and annoyed.

But it would only get more questions than answers, so the projection would continue to show...

Everyone could see on a beach was Percy Jackson, who looked to be 18 or 19 years old, and seemed to be talking to Hestia, who had decided to look like a 20-year-old woman

—... the situation on Olympus is.... delicate at the moment—

The words of the goddess worried several of the viewers, as well as making them wonder what trouble could be on Olympus and very few realized that the sense of power of the on-screen Hestia seemed to be greater than that of the goddess who was with them or that it seemed that she was being held back by the 'future version' of the daughter of Kronos.

In addition to the fact that to the confusion of many more, they could see that several meters away from the counterparts of Hestia and Percy Jackson, there were some teenagers, who were a redhead with skin painted green, a dog that attracted the ...

In addition to the fact that to the confusion of many more, they could see that several meters away from the counterparts of Hestia and Percy Jackson, there were some teenagers, who were a redhead with skin painted green, a dog that attracted the attention of several gods because he felt strange, a rather tall boy, of which only a few noticed that she had only one eye, as well as many beautiful women who were dressed like the Amazons of old.

"Delicate as... A possible war between gods that could destroy the world?" the green-eyed black-haired man's voice became tense, as did his body language