♡AlleyWay♡

Vesper:
6'0
Black Raven hair
Red Ruby eyes
Pale skin
Violet's older brother

Hermandez:
5'9
Hershey brown hair
Black doe eyes
Long lashes
Chocolate skin

Violet:
5'2
Long flowy black hair
Red Ruby eyes
Vesper's younger sister

George:
Bodyguard Of Presidents Son
40 Years Old
_______________________________________

✮Vesper's POV:✮

I stood in the alleyway as I watched my little sister feast on her ex boyfriend. He's a human, she often opens up a portal to this place called
"Erf"
Or wait..no was it "Erth" or "Earth" hm...It seems i can't remember. But she goes there to gain their trust and become their girlfriend to bring them to our home planet for dinner.

The blonde ones are my favorite, they have a sweet flavor in them. She prefers the gingers, but tonight we have ourselves one who seemed to have dyed his hair green.. humans are odd.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my sister's voice.

"So rough...so aggressive. Your anger and fear turns me on."

She smiles, showing her sharp fangs at the bloody man that's on the dirty ground.
He still tried fighting back for some reason. Hm, humans really are stupid. Doesn't he know screaming and punching her will only make it worse? We're practically immortal, only thing that can kill us is garlic.

My sister picks up the man with her sharp black nails by the throat. I watched as his feet dangles off the ground. I rolled my eyes as my sister threatens and plays with her food even more. I just wanted to eat, not watch whatever the hell this is.

"I appreciate you letting us eat your corpse and sucking you up till you're all dry."

She smiled at the man who face was no longer brown but purple and blue. Sweat decorated the earthlings face.
I decided to add my 2 cents and budge in.

"Let me ask him something"

She obeys and drops him onto the ground. I could see faith and hope in the man's eyes as I walked up to him.

"Are you cold?"

I simply asked.

He quickly shakes his head yes.

"Hurry up Violet, our food is getting cold"

I grinned as nothing but pure fear overshadows his face once more. I thought I only got turned on by the girls but...the guys Violet brought home brought me more excitement for some reason..

"PLEASE SPARE ME I PROMISE I WON'T UTTER A WORD"

the pathetic earthling cry's out.