♡Anesthesia ♡

✮ Hermandez's POV✮

I fought and fought like no other. All the way from morning to night.
Killing these bastards like a idol.
Just as I finished one, ready to behead it...I saw the same vampire that was in the security footage that took the president's son.

I could tell she wasn't a normal vampire. She was more powerful and faster than the rest.

"Ooo, that sword makes you look handsome~"

She purred out. My heart started racing. I was terrified.

"Hm, you're here for that pathetic green haired boy..huh? Well guess what fucker. I ate him."

I remember in a book I read, it said vampires get turned on and stronger by fear and anger. So I quickly tried calming myself down.

"If you and your kind stop terrorizing earth I'll let you do anything to me."

I knew the choice i was making was big but...I knew that vampires will do anything to feel like they're in some kind of control...I also knew that my family and the whole world back on earth needs me.

"ANYTHING?"

she quickly runs towards me, showing her sharp ass fangs.

"You're so beautiful and a girl like you deserves someone who loves her"

"You...you love me?"

Her grip turns into a gentle one.
Just as I got the chance while she's vulnerable, i remembered I have a little garlic on my sword still and quickly pushed her off me and stabbed in the chest 20 times. Hoping the garlic makes its way inside her heart.

Rubbing the blood on my face I decided I should find a place and get some rest.
I begin to make my way to a nearby ocean with a waterfall to rinse off until I felt this pain and agony in my stomach..I looked down to see my shirt what was once white turn red.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk."

I heard footsteps behind me.

"One stab and you're already falling apart? *Chuckles* how pathetic. You humans are so fragile."

That voice.. sounds..... familiar.

I knew I couldn't go down to this specific vampire. oh nonono. I wasn't letting myself do that.
I stood up.

"Just a little scratch."

I smirked at him.

I swung my sword, cutting his face.
Fuck...those only make him look hotter what the fuck.

"Marvelous speed Mandez"

"It's Hermandez to you."

"Hm...seems like you're not human at all with that speed and strength of yours"

He smirks

"Fight me."

I laughed like some psycho bitch that needs his meds.
Suddenly...i couldn't breathe.
He didn't even move a muscle...what the hell is happening to me??
I slowly start to fall to the floor.
My vision gets blurry

"It'll only hurt a bit"

He smirked, looking down at me. He grabs my chin making me look up at him.

"W...what did you do..?"

I mumble from the pain.

"Oh nothing much...you know. Just... Anesthesia

"motherfucker..."

Was the last thing I said before I passed out.