Patch Notes v0.2.0a

Mar 5, 2024 v0.2.0a

 • Chapter 3, "A Bear in the Woods," is online!
 • Substantial changes to Chapter 2, including a whole new section, are also available. I moved the second part of 2 into chapter 3, which is why it may feel familiar. But thanks to some wonderful reader suggestions I spent a little more time getting to where we need to go for what is now Chapter 4: "Fortress of the Demon King!"

Roadmap:

Prologue: Edge of Forever (91%)
Chapter 1: Fresh Air, Tall Trees, and Bugs (90%)
Chapter 2: You Died. (90%)
Chapter 3: A Bear in the Woods (80%)
Chapter 4: Fortress of the Demon King (15%)
Chapter 5: The Gods of This Place (2%)
Chapter 6: [REDACTED] (2%)
Chapter 7: Be the Hero (2%)
Chapter 8-14: ?? (10%)

Mar 4, 2024 v0.1.7a

 • Minor additions to Prologue and Chapter 1 in preparation for Chapter 3's big reveal
 • Minor revisions to Chapter 2

Mar 2, 2024 v0.1.6a

 • Substantial update to Chapter 2, Section 2, which pushes Jain's interaction with [redacted] into Chapter 3. 

Feb 28, 2024 v0.1.5a

Greetings, OFF//WORLD enthusiasts! 

Today's patch is relatively major as it involves a character name change:

• Lesleigh Bisk has been changed to Ramona Mahar. The original name started as a joke (the swedish word for lesbian is lesbisk), but this new name is more appropriate for the tone of the story and the lore.

In addition:

• Chapter 1 has been slightly expanded.

• Chapter 2 received significant changes, with more to come in the next patch including moving the second half of Chapter 2 into Chapter 3.

Please remember none of this is set in stone, and we're working hard not only on telling you a great story, but building a world together.

See you soon, Offworlders.