ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ:

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬? ❞

❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄  𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆? Sheriff Forbes asked Florence who was sat in her office, with her arms crossed

She shrugged "Don't know. We don't really get along"

"Right" Sheriff Forbes cleared her throat and replayed the memory where she had to put the Evans in handcuffs for fighting Vicki over the summer "Did you maybe hear her talking to anyone about leaving? Perhaps Jeremy Gilbert? You're quite close with him"

Florence snorted "I would not like to be next to Vicki or emo boy when they're together. Who knows what weird shit they would do. No offense to them though"

Sheriff Forbes gave a stern glare to the 17 year old and the said 17 year old sighed reluctantly "You're no fun. No, I didn't hear emo boy and Vicki talking. Anything else?"

The Sheriff shook her head after a moment of consideration "No, you can go now Florence. And tell Matt to come in when you leave"

Florence tilted her head, surprised and started to get up "Well, shit, I think that's the quickest time I've been in here"

"Language" The Sheriff scolded in a mother like tone

Florence collected her stuff and started to walk out of her office with a smirk on her face "Bye Queen Lizzie"

"I told you to not call me that anymore!" The Sheriff reprimanded her, but then giving up when she saw her silhouette disappearing from her eyesight. Liz Forbes then shook her head with an amused smile "Christ, that girl"

✧✰⋆❁♔°➸

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, smiling and waving at the police men that grew to dislike her from her times being arrested. She carried on walking until she saw the waiting area that Matt, Stefan and Elena were sitting at, looking anxious. She looked towards Matt who had his head down, fiddling his fingers and it looks like that he had ran his fingers through his hair, several times, explaining his dishevelled hair.

"Yo, Matty" Matt's head snapped up abruptly "Sheriff wants to see you next"

Matt nodded and sighed nervously and began to walk to the Sheriff's office. Florence looked towards Stefan and Elena, the latter, walking towards her. "Anything?" Elena asked