Hell's Kitchen: making scrambled eggs

Bang Bang Bang

Razzle and Dazzle, with their usual flair, assist Charlie in hanging up a banner that reads, "Happy First Week, Sir Pentious and Y/N!"

Charlie beams with excitement, her enthusiasm infectious.

Charlie: "Absolutely perfect! I'm positively thrilled about Sir Pentious and Y/N staying at the hotel!"

Vaggie interjects, her skepticism evident in her tone.

Vaggie: "Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago, and Y/N is over there, pretending not to be hungover with Husk at the bar!"

As Y/N peeled themselves off the bar, a cocktail of adrenaline and regret surged through their veins.

Y/N: "Hey! I. 'm noy hungover, juat... appreciat.ing the anbiance."

Vaggie's incredulous stare pierced through the haze of alcohol.

Vaggie: "Are you guys still drunk!?"

Husk emerged from his sanctuary behind the bar, the personification of a hangover in motion.

Husk: "Deubj? Oh. , h  o.ney, thay ship sailed jiurs afo. Right   no. wM I'm ximforttsbky ctUising in thr 'I.'ve.  Kodt VOuny' t  errutoty. Vare to jiuN mr?"

With that, Husk loses his battle with gravity and retches violently onto the floor.

Y/N: "What he auid."

Y/N, spurred on by Husk's performance, follows suit and bends over the bar, joining in the symphony of retching. Angel Dust strolls in, his devilish grin widening as he observes the scene.

Angel Dust: "Ha! Y/N's vomit is a rainbow! This guy is gayer than a pride parade!"

Sir Pentious glides past them, accompanied by his egg minions, pushing a cumbersome cannon.

Sir Pentious: "Disgusting!"

Vaggie, clearly unnerved, demands answers.

Vaggie: "What the hell is that!?"

Sir Pentious, ever the mad inventor, proudly unveils his latest creation.

Sir Pentious: "Oh, hello there, purple female. This is my new invention, the 'Skin Flayer 11,000.' I'm really looking forward to using it on the other residents."

Charlie, incredulous, voices her concern.

Charlie: "What?! Why on earth would you—"

Sir Pentious cuts her off, his paranoia spiraling out of control.

Sir Pentious: "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a ruse. I can sense they are plotting against me, but when? How!? I must be prepared!"

Y/N, brandishing a beer can, saunters toward Sir Pentious's machine and delivers a mocking tap.

Y/N: "Ha! This thing wouldn't flay a banna."

Sir Pentious glares daggers at Y/N, his temper simmering.

Sir Pentious: "Oh yeah, just you wait until it flays your skin, then we'll see who's laughing."

Y/N: "Id like to see you try."

Undeterred, Y/N leans against the wall by the entrance, cracking open their beer defiantly. Sir Pentious shoots them a death stare, but before any tension can escalate, the grand doors of the hotel swing open, revealing two intriguing women. One, clad in a crisp lab coat and holding a clipboard, exudes an air of professionalism, while the other, sporting a daring ensemble of a sleeveless black crop-top, turtleneck, and gray jean shorts, radiates confidence as she pushes a stack of giant crates into the lobby.