♡3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚♡

3rd Person's POV:

"You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die"

Lucifer and Lilith, Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered.

Now, Lucifer was seen in court, staring at the elder Seraphims from above and the 7 virtues God's created, he scanned around the room and spotted Y/n, shock by why was she there.

As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. 

This decision made both Lucifer AND Y/n stare at Sera in horror. 

"Sera, What in God's name are you doing!?" Sera stared at Y/n with concern and held her hands. 

"Y/n, I'm doing this for Heaven's sake, for your sake. Lucifer is in big trouble and I will absolutely not tolerate him to involve you into it as well" Y/n withdrew her hands and fly up in the sky at court, on her halo some white light eyes appread, also did her hair which shows some brightening eyes. 

"SERAPHIM!! YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE! I NEVER ASKED FOR YOU TO EVER CAST LUCIFER DOWN TO HELL!" Y/n yelled in rage, protesting for Lucifer. Sera inhale deeply and brushed her hair, to calm down, 'cause no one dared to yell at her, not until Y/n.

"I'm sorry... but this court finds that there is no use for him to go away with it without paying the prices" Sera finalized, and with that, Lucifer was kicked out of Heaven, Y/n was yelling Lucifer's name as she was trying to reach out for him, even though she was sustained by some virtues there.

She couldn't forgive Heaven for it, HELL, if Lucifer was going down. She'll go down as well once the time is ripe. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream.

【☆☆☆】

"CAIN!! ABEL!!"

Adam yelled out and woke up in a different place, he stood up, looked around in shock by the pure white place he was in, this wasn't the Garden and he wasn't stained in blood, he sat on the ground, not knowing what to do but to pant heavily.

"Emmy! Sera! I've found him!" A feminine voice was heard from afar. He believe that voice was familiar to him, he looked up and saw Y/n, flying towards him. "Greetings, Human Adam, we've met again!" She hugged him and held him by the shoulders. "Now you're one of us Sunshine. Welcome to Heaven!" She smiled at him, Adam was confused and looked around.

"This is Heaven? I'm...Dead?" Emily fly towards Adam, followed by Sera from behind. "Well, look at that new apparence of yours! Pretty nice!" She touched Adam's golden wings, he was genuinely shocked by all these new looks he had, he had a lot to learn.

"This is just the beginning Adam, you'll love it here" Emily hugged the naked human, and he had a face mixed with confusion, surprise and deadpan. He rolled his eyes and patted Emily's back. "Yeah yeah, little girl"

Y/n snapped her fingers and a long white cloth appeared and wrapped half loose on Adam's left side of the chest, and entirely on his waist. "There, now I can finally stop staring at the floor" Y/n walked up to Adam and hugged him as well.