Tensura reacts to rimuru's past life as Aether

[ this is one of the repaut I was given a while ago but since I haven't played genshin impact yet this will be a one short and it will not connected to the other reaction, and I know nothing about it. But it's fine I hope, I already know this will be bad asf]

Azathoth" this endless void is boring don't you think?" He was reading a book and was already at the last page as he closed it sighing 

Author:".... I guess but what can we do about it"

Azathoth:" I have a question"

Author:" and that would be?"

Azathoth:" how many past lifes does he have ?"

Author:"what kind of question is that?"

Azathoth:" for the TenSura multiverse, how many past lifes has rimuru tempest been in?, how many? Before he was rimuru tempest he was Satoru Mikami but what was before him?"

Author :" well he lived a lot of lifes before, hard to count but  it's an interesting question indeed.. he in fact was a lot of things, but what does that have to do with anything?"

Azathoth:" well I was wondering if we could make them react to one of them since rimuru tempest is the last one in his line of reincarnation, I just want to show them what he was before rimuru tempest and Satoru Mikami were born, they were all different from what he is now "

Author:" I think I'm following you on what you said but which timeline are reacting. Since the past timeline is currently reacting to something else in a different void, so I'm guessing that the future characters are reacting?"

Azathoth:" yes you are correct in that regard"

Author:" so I'm guessing the demon Lords, true dragons, and Heroes are reacting to this?"

Azathoth:" Yeah pretty much "

Author :" I will leave you to it" with that he disappeared leaving him alone

Azathoth:" alright then, let's get this show on the road" he said within the second He had already summoned them all ( Velzard, velgrynd, veldora, milim Nava, luminous, Ramiris, Dino, draguel, Leon, Gii or guy, feldway, Michael, Rudra, Chloe, Hinata, )

Everyone:" what the!!-"

Guy:" where am I!?"

Veldora:" this is different from rimuru's stomach"

Hinata:" what is this place?"

Feldway:" why are we in the void!?"

Michael:" who brought us here?"

Milim:" where's bestie??"

Chloe:" it seems like time and space don't work here "

Luminous:" I don't like this "

Ramiris:" this place is giving me the creepy vibes "

Azathoth:" that hurts since this is my home, but enough about that. I shall introduce myself, My name is Azathoth the The one who devours all. And I brought you all here to react to rimuru tempest's past life"

Veldora:"huh?, but I already know it "

Velzard:" how?"

Veldora:" well before rimuru freed me, I was inside of his stomach were I got to watch his past life as Satoru Mikami."

Velgrynd:" then why-?"

Azathoth:" it's simple, rimuru has reincarnated for countless years living different types of lifes in all of them "

Guy:" I see, but why should we trust you?"

Azathoth:" well that's up to you if you want to trust me or not, I just want you to react to it then I will send you all back "