0.5

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

In the golden dawn of Ancient Sparta, a prince arrives, his name whispered in hushed tones: Paris of Troy. His presence, shrouded in mystery, casts a beguiling spell over the city, igniting whispers of prophecy and fate. It is amidst the opulent halls of King Menelaus' court that Paris first lays eyes on Helen, the queen of Sparta, a vision of otherworldly beauty. Their encounter is not merely chance, but the hand of destiny weaving its intricate tapestry.

As the sun bathes the world in its warm embrace, Paris and Helen find themselves drawn together by an irresistible force—a force that transcends the boundaries of mortal understanding. Their love, forbidden yet undeniable, blossoms like a fragile flower amidst the thorns of duty and obligation. Each stolen glance, each whispered word, serves to deepen the bond between them, binding their hearts in an unbreakable embrace.

But their burgeoning romance does not escape the brutality and inhumanity of Menelaus; furious by his wife's betrayal, he implores his brother, Agamemnon, the formidable king of Mycenae, to bring war to the glorious city of Troy. Agamemnon sees in Paris and Helen's love an opportunity to fulfill his insatiable thirst for power. And so, the Trojan War begins...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷