chapter 2

Previous :-

P :-  umm okay sir thnx you for you time but if you get free then plz come tomorrow
?? :-I I'll not I m not free and make sure about he I'll not do this gain ( then they cut the call)
P:- jungkook you are getting 10hit as your guardian are not coming ( then he give jk 10 hit on each hand and jk left)

Outside of office
Eun :- is it hurt to you dude huh that dumb hurt my younger brother ( tease jk)

Present :-
Kook :- l not leave you to do because of you I got hit from that old man ( shout run behind eunwoo)
Eun :- what I save you if he called at you hyung na then you will be dead don't forget that so better with thankful that you got only then hit ( South will running )
Kook :- so what can't you say I will teach him listen at home okay fine I am leaving with this time but not again so better behave ( they stop at rooftop)
Eun :- man that was funny hit think I am your hyung ( laughing hard, 🤣)
Kook :- I appreciate your acting dude you are so amazing in that ( love hard setting on floor 🤣🤣)
Eun :- I am hungry I did not did my lunch because if you let the lecture it's also boring  lecture
Kook :- good idea go call other then we I'll leave from here ( eun nuded and call other) 

Present :- Kook :- l not leave you to do because of you I got hit from that old man ( shout run behind eunwoo) Eun :- what I save you if he called at you hyung na then you will be dead don't forget that so better with thankful that you got only th...

After 5min everyone came and then they make plan to bunk
Kook ':- okay then i and bogum I'll go first then you all okay
Eun :- okay let me see if thier anyone's or not ( they all nodded and they bunk successfully) 

Out side university

Eun :- let's to cafe and have something first  I'm so hungry 😣🍕
Kook :- yeah yeah let's go I here their new cafe open some days ago and thier food so tasty( they left to cafe)
In cafe :-
Bogum :- who I'll pay today( ask looking other)
Kook :- lets play rock paper scissors 👊🖐✌ ( all nodded and start playing thier other look at them but did they care noo)
Kai :-  uff okay let me give the orders what you all want ( ask to everyone)
Mark :- just pizza and pretzel 🥨
Kook :- hotdog banana milk 🥛

Eun :- one large size pizza 🍕 french fries 🇫🇷🍟  hamburger 🍔 with colddrink
Kai :- bugum come with me I'll forgot in middle ( other laugh on his Statment eun nodded and they both went other where seating chating)
Eun :- kook what if hyung got to know about this huh ( said in teasing way)
Kook :- shut up Eun I'm not in mood to talk about that
Mark :- guys I was think about thier new student come what about if we
Kook :- mean double fun woow of course we will ( they where talk kai bugum also join them and they start having thier meal 🍴🍱 with talk)

Eun :- one large size pizza 🍕 french fries 🇫🇷🍟  hamburger 🍔 with colddrink Kai :- bugum come with me I'll forgot in middle ( other laugh on his Statment eun nodded and they both went other where seating chating) Eun :- kook what if hyung got ...