(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

'YOU'RE THROWING A BALL?'

'Indeed, you may choose take it as a celebration of your life, or possibly as the end of a chapter in your story, tesoro.' Marcus smiled at the human who was utterly shocked at her discovery.

'I know you may think it to be dangerous, you around hundreds of vampires, yet do not worry, no harm shall ever come to you again.' Caius added, his bitterness added onto the end of the sentence.

Her eyes scanned over the invitation that they had sent out to their closest friends around the world, the allies they had maintained. Sharp golden engravements bordered the parchment, the precise ink forming the words.

'This is what you had me sign?' She raised a brow.

The previous day, Aro had slipped her a piece of paper and asked her to sign the bottom with her initials, and so she did, yet the paper was blank besides the gold and the crest imprint, yet when she saw all of their names, she remained suspicious, but didn't protest.

'When is this planned for?' Katherine asked, her eyes glancing to and fro from each male before her.

'March 25th.' Aro smiled as he spoke, attempting to lift her attitude towards the whole ordeal.

A sigh of relief left her body. 'Thank god, at least I have time to prepare what I am to wear.'

𓆩☀𓆪

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡

'WHAT DO YOU WANT TO WEAR?'

Katherine furrowed her brows in concentration as she thought of what she should wear as Jane rifled through the endless hangers full of the gowns owned by the brunette whilst the girl in question copied her actions, her eyes sparkling as she absorbed the beauty of them.

'How about this one?' Timothee piped up from the doorway, startling the human as the vampire blonde smiled at the choice.

Katherine spun around, only to be met with what seemed to be a beautiful dress - it was a divine purple shade, the golden trim of it glittered in the light. 'It's perfect.'