ll GROUNDED ll

Author's pov

So everyone was in living room now then BTS said to Yong

BTS x suga - why you called everyone here .

Yong - because show u the PROOF!! ( scary + cold )

Jimin - what proof about your sluty sister.

Yong - SHUT THE FUCK OFF DON'T DARE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER .

While Yong saying eunwoo went to Jimin and going to punch him but yn stopped him ,

Jimin - uh another lover hmm I see ( mocking )

Eunwoo - SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD .

Yong - now stop eunwoo don't say anything to those idiots. YUAN COME HERE

Yuan - yes sir .

Yong - connect the video clip with the screen .

Yuan - yes sir done .

After that the video started and everyone saw aera talked with someone and he's ex boyfriend of aera his name was alex ,

Flashback -:

Aera - listen alex you have to do a work

Alex - what work

Aera - you have the pics of me when I came wearing your favourite dresses and spend time with you.

Alex - yes I have so what .

Aera - so edit the pics with someone else I will send you the pics of her don't worry i know what u need I will give u 2 million or what u want in return .

Alex - ok deal babygirl.

Aera - yes now see the pics and edit it which I send you and send to my address with a letter and red roses in the Letter name the person yn i will tell u in the message what u need to write on it .

Alex - ok bye think that your work is done baby .

:- Flashback end -:

Yong - now you see who did this and whose pictures was those . ( angry )

BTS was shocked and shocked mr Kim also feeling guilty Jin feels very much guilty because he slapped her and locked her in the basement.

Jin - KIM AERA YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR 3 WEEKS .

Aera - this is all -

Suga - shut up your fucking mouth we will deal with u later.

Yong - Mr Kim we're done with these nonsense time to go back to our mansion.

Mr Kim - no son please stay we are really sorry for not believing you and I'm really really feeling guilty please yn forgive me.

Yn - I don't damn care mr Kim just I want to tell you teach your younger son's some manners . ( cold )

Yong - yn eunwoo go and pack your things and also wake eun princess .

Yn / eunwoo - yes hyung / oppa

Jin - yn please listen to me for once I'm really sorry for slapping you I didn't mean to.

Yn - ohh really then when your so called brother Taeyug or whatever his name he's choking me where are you Suga hyung is the one who saved me not your other so called brothers .

Jin - i kn- wait what Suga hyung ?????

Yn - why any problem he's the only one who trusted me not like other blinds .

BTS x Suga - see we are sorry yn forgive us .

Yn - forgive word is not in my dictionary go to hell . don't irritate me .( angry + cold )

Eunwoo - cherry look at me calm down hm calm down. Let's go to your room .

A/n - i forgot to tell u if yn lost her appetite then she came to her demon side which can only control by Yong and eunwoo.

Yong - don't talk to her she will be more angry if you don't want to see her other side be quite. ( warn BTS )

Jin - it's only because of you aera . Get out from here

Aera - oppa I'm sor-

Jin - can't u hear FUCKING GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT OTHERWISE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU .

Aera - nod in fear.

She ran to her room Mrs Kim was not in the mansion that's why there is silence in mansion.

Mr Kim - I d-id a-a big mistake . I lost my daughter again . (crying + crack voice )

BTS x Suga - dad calm do-

Mr Kim - get lost from here i don't want to talk with anyone.

BTS went to there own rooms ex Suga because Suga was with yn , eunwoo , Eun and Yong.

Time skips :- 30 mins later .

Yn - HYUNG COME HERE FAST .

Yong - what happened yn why r u shouting .

Yong came and saw yn was crying . Princess what happened why r u crying .
EUNWOO COME TO YN'S
ROOM Yong shouted

Eunwoo - yes hyung what - cherry why r u crying.

Yn - E-eun she has high fever she's shivering from cold . And she's not waking up and stop breathing for some timea . Please let's go to hospital fast pleaseeee ( crying+ shouing )

Yn take Eun in her arm and ran outside ,while Yong and eunu came chasing her .

Yn - DRIVER GET READY THE CAR .

Driver - yes mam the car is ready .

Everyone came hearing yn's shouting, then Jin ask what happened Yong said we don't have time to answer Suga hyung come with us if you want.

Suga - yes I'm coming Yong let's go but what happened

Yong - i will explain you later in the car but fir god's sake let's go now .

Suga - ok let's go .

Author's pov

Bye guyss see u in the next chapter don't be a silent reader please support me i need the love and support. Hope u like this chapter i will upload next chapter soon 🥰😘🧸