So, You Threw A Fucking Milk At Me?!

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up at 6am to get my brat of a sister ready for school. She's so spoiled, I get everything ready for her (which she is capable of doing herself, she's 11 not fucking 5), then she proceeds to throw the milk carton at me, just as I put her bowl of cereal down.

"Brianna! What the fuck was that for!" I shout at her, as I frantically grab paper towels to try and mop up the milk all over my sweater. She shrugs and says casually, "You forgot my orange juice."

"So, you threw a fucking milk at me?!" I raise my voice even louder than before. Shit. That must of woke my dad. Just like I had been expecting, I hear loud footsteps pounding down the stairs and a drunken voice shout to me, "Brat! What did I say about swearing at your sister! And you woke me up!" He kicks me in the stomach and I fly across the room, into the stairs. Fuck, that hurts.

My dad knows not to hit me anywhere visible, and I hope it stays like that. The only reason he doesn't is because I'm an actress so if anyone even notices any marks on me, he'll be dead. I've got my first major role and my first day on set is today. I'm so excited! It's for marvel and I absolutely love marvel, but the only thing is I don't know anything about the character I'm playing, the project is top-secret so the only thing I know is that I'm a new avenger who has some connections to another avengers.

I finally get enough energy to lift myself up and climb the stairs. As I get to my room, I realise the time, 7.34. Fuck, I'm going to be so late. I poke my head out of my bedroom door and shout, "Dad! Can I get a lift today?" I know he probably won't but it's worth a try. He doesn't respond and neither does Brianna, that's weird, I always get some snarky comment back from her whenever I speak. I'm so happy that this is the last week that Brianna will be staying with us until May! Yay, 3 months without that spoiled brat!

Brianna gets it so easy, she's only my half-sister so she mostly stays at her mother's. She never get even a finger laid on her because if one of us did, her mother would kill us all. So, that's great for me, all of my father's anger, sadness, really any emotion gets taken out on me.

I walk down the stairs and start looking around the house, until I see a note;

Y/N,

Don't bother coming home tonight, Brianna's going back to her mother's, and I'm going out tonight.

Just stay at set or something,

Dad

Great. I go upstairs and pack a few spare clothes, toiletries and food for tonight. I really need to hurry up, I'm going to be late for the third time this week, and it's only Wednesday.

                                                                                                Gabby 

Where are you, Y/N/N?

I'm leaving without you if you're not here in 2 minutes

                                                                                                                                  I'm coming, Gabs, chill out

Be quick

I pick up my school books and stuff everything into my bag before running out of the house and down the little alleyway which leads to where me and Gabriella meet. Gabriella is one of my best friends, we met in kindergarten and we've been friends ever since, she's the only person who knows about my dad's 'anger' issues.

I get to the tree and see Gabby sat underneath it, she turns to me and complains, "Y/N/N, what took you so long!" I lean against the tree and catch my breath, "Brianna threw a carton of milk at me and I had to get changed." She gives me an unconvinced look, "You sure that's all?"

I roll my eyes at her, "Yes, it is, hurry up, we're going to be late." We both start walking, and Gabby smirks and asks, "Why are you so concerned about being late?" I give her a look, "I've been late 2 times this week already. If I'm late again I'm going to get detention, and I have somewhere to be tonight."

An intrigued look covers her face, as she pries for answers, "Where!" I smirk and walk quicker, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She grabs my arm and whines, "Y/N/N..." I mock her, "Gabby..."

She rolls her eyes and carries on walking, muttering to her self, "Bitch." "Little Miss Annoying." I tease back. She sticks her tongue out at her and says, "Little Miss Lesbian." I act offended and say, clicking my fingers, "Excuse me! Since ah-when." Got to get the hints in. "Since birth." Gabby replies dramatically, and we both fall into a fit of giggles.

"Lucky no one hears our conversations, or I'd be definitely reported for hate crimes." Gabby laughs, as we walk up to the form room corridor before going our separate ways to our classrooms. As soon as I walk into my classroom, I hear the wicked witch of the west's voice call out to me, "Y/N, I've have been told that in a few weeks, you have to leave due to work events. So, you will need to collect your work to do there." She finishes her sentence off with an evil grin, that woman really knows how to piss me off. 

                                                                                                 *

It's finally the end of the school day, and I'm so excited. Joe and Anthony have a car coming to pick me up. They don't know anything about my father, all they know is that he 'has late nights shifts and can't drop me off or pick me up today'. It's really that he can't be arsed to drop me off and I need to know the route so I can walk there tomorrow, and probably every other day until filming is wrapped.

I walk out of the school and see the car parked outside. There's a guy parked outside with a piece of paper, which has my name printed in big, black ink. I get to the car and he opens the door for me, such a gentleman, not that I want a man or anything. It feels so posh so I just sit silently and watch out of the window, remember signs I see on the way there.

It takes about 15 minutes to get there, and when we arrive, I thank the driver, who I learnt name's Tim. I immediately get met with the Russo brothers, who lead me to the lounge, where the rest of the cast are. They all look up as we walk in and Joe speaks up, "Guys, Meet Y/N Y/LN!"

___________________________________

words: 1120

this definitely didn't take a month to write (note the sarcasm)

Hope you like it!

How's everyone today? Xx