Stand Proud Gamma, You Are Strong

(𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨, 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰-)

In a spacious reception room, a group of individuals engaged in a lively discussion.

Among them was Iris, a captivating woman with vibrant scarlet locks who also got bamboozled the other day into buying a G-String, and she held a pendant-shaped object in her hands.

"We have a request for you, the most distinguished scholar in the kingdom," Iris addressed Sherry, a young girl with peach-colored hair. "We need your expertise to interpret this artifact."

Sherry hesitated, feeling uncertain about her abilities. "But I'm just a student," she objected, glancing at the mysterious object.

"Your incredible work is renowned worldwide," a man in his forties interjected, encouraging Sherry to take on the challenge. "You're Sherry Barnett, the best researcher in your field. No one could do it better than you."

Sherry hesitated once again, about to voice her concerns, but the man interrupted. "It's a great opportunity for you. You should give it a try," he said, a gentle chuckle escaping his lips.

Sherry smiled awkwardly in response. "Assistant Principal Lutheran Barnett..."

"You can call me Father," Lutheran nudged her playfully, a twinkle in his eyes.

Reluctantly, Sherry agreed, realizing that this could be her moment to venture into the world of professional research. Iris handed her the artifact, and Sherry observed it closely.

"It appears to be an ancient alphabet written in a secret code," Sherry remarked, intrigued.

Iris explained further, "This artifact was found in the facility of a religious group called the Cult of Diablos. They seem to be conducting research on ancient civilizations, but the details are unknown. There must be a connection between the code and these ancient civilizations."

Sherry nodded, her curiosity piqued. "Well, you've certainly come to the right person."

Iris added, "I want a member of the Knight Order to guard it."

Lutheran questioned, "What do you mean by guard?"

"In truth, the Cult of Diablos is after this artifact," Iris revealed, her expression serious.

Lutheran's gaze sharpened with concern. "That's unsettling."

"We obtained it from their facility, but unfortunately, our warehouse was burned down recently," Iris continued. "This artifact is all that remains, along with other classified documents and objects."

"I heard about the fire," Lutheran commented. "And you established the new Crimson Order in response, correct?"

Iris confirmed, "Yes, but it's still a small organization."

"The Crimson Order, huh? You've brought some of your knights here today," Lutheran observed.

Iris remained silent, her expression unchanged.

Lutheran pressed further, "Do you distrust the previous Order?"

Iris avoided answering directly and instead looked back at Lutheran.

Lutheran shrugged. "Hmm, that's fine. I'll approve up to two guards."

"But if I'm guarding the artifact, then two guards won't be a problem," Iris said, appearing troubled.

Glen, a broad-shouldered knight sitting beside Iris, spoke up. "Your Highness, I will take on the task of guarding the artifact."

Iris nodded, "Understood, Glen."