7. "wienna"

vienna blasted "the 1" by taylor swift in her headphones as she made her daily morning iced latte.

she was still thinking about what happened 3 days ago with walker , it wouldn't leave her mind.

she couldn't stop thinking about how he cried , she'd never seen him cry except for when she broke up with him, and even that wasn't a proper cry.

and it was a fight over a guy who ignored her after one text , yeah.  griffin the basketball guy ghosted vienna.

she sighed as she poured the milk into the coffee , she turns to see her sister mckenna standing there staring which startled her.

"holy shit- kenna you scared me for gods sake" vienna said as she took off her headphones , resting them on her neck.

"sorry! you looked sad , poor baby sis" she hugged her , "im not sad" vienna says.

"i can tell when you're sad vivi, look that guy wasn't even that hot" her older sister tells her.

"it's not about griffin" vienna sighs , adding a straw to her drink. "then what are you sad about?" mckenna asks confused.

vienna just stays quiet as mckenna studies her face , "ohhh" she realizes.

"walker! not surprising " mckenna says , "look you didn't see him that night- it was so sad i've never seen him like that before. " she looks down at the counter.

"aw, vivi. look, maybe you should consider getting back together if you guys are doing all this" mckenna says.

"it's not that easy kenna , it's too late now" she went to sit down on the chair behind the kitchen island.

"why?" mckenna leans on the island , "i don't want to keep hurting him , that's all that i've done so far" vienna says.

mckenna frowns as she looks at her sister , "can we stop talking about this now?" vienna asks.

"and then she forgave me , surprisingly enough" walker told mckenna on facetime, she called him to ask him about what happened that night.

thing is , she already knew what happened. vienna obviously told her , she just wanted to get walkers version of the story.

"well the guy was a jerk , he ghosted her so maybe you're right" mckenna shrugs, "wait what? he did?" walker slightly sat up.

"yeah, she was pretty bummed" she sighs , vienna wasn't that bummed, mckenna was just making it seem more dramatic, it was part of her plan.

"asshole" walker says , causing mckenna to smile a bit. "walker , can i ask you a question?" she changed the topic.

"yeah whatsup?" he asks her , "do you still like vienna?" she raises an eyebrow.

"did she tell you to ask me that?" he questions , "what-no.. she doesn't even know i'm on the phone with you. i just wanna know, i won't tell her if you do" she said.

"well, i don't like her" he starts, "oh" mckenna mutters.

"i'm still in love with her" he continued , "OH" her eyes widened. "sorry.. sorry ill be quiet" she whispers.

"please kenna , don't tell anyone" he looks at his screen , "i promise your secrets safe with me, plan get wienna back has started!" mckenna says enthusiastically.

"why did i tell you" walker shakes his head laughing.

TILLY SPEAKS !
" i wanna get him back cuz then again i really miss him and it makes me real sadddd!!"