𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟔

.
.

Taehyung:- Oh fuck Y/n!! Why is your hole so small and tight!!...my fingers are clenched by your walls inside!!...*he spoke sensually while fingering her a lil faster now looking at her open mouth and closed eyes*

Y/n:- ohh a-ahh mhmm T-Tae!!...*she moaned loudly while arching her back when felt his fingers deep inside her vagina penetrating her faster now*

Taehyung:- *he stopped fingering her when she was about to hit her climax and took his fingers out and licked her sweet juices on his fingers*

Y/n:- *she looked at him confused as he stopped fingering her but then blushed when saw him suck his own fingers covered with her sweet cum*

Taehyung:- So sweet and addictive my love!!...You're already so wet and desperate for my cock, aren't you kitten?!...*he spoke sexily while biting her earlobe sensually squeezing her breasts softly*

Y/n:- *she blushed at his words then hid her face with her hands shyly breathing heavily*

Taehyung:- So my babygirl knows how to be shy too huh?!...let me see this beautiful flustered face of yours Mrs.Kim!...*he spoke while removing her hands away from her face then kissed her softly*

Y/n:- *she kissed him back slowly as she tasted her own sweet cum from his mouth*

Taehyung:- mhmm!...*he moaned in kiss as her breasts were pressed against his muscular chest making him more aroused now*

Taehyung:- *he pulled out from the kiss but then attacked on her neck biting it sensually while squeezing her breasts with his large hands*

Y/n:- ahh daddy!...*she moaned as his touch was making her lose mind while she was totally under his control*

Taehyung:- *he slowly went down on her body kissing every part from her neck to breasts to belly button to her thighs*

Taehyung:- *he spread her legs even wider now then looked up at her face which was red due to stimulation then smirked evilly*

Taehyung:- baby today you're going to scream my name so loud that the guards outside will hear it too!!...*he husked deeply with a nasty smirk on his handsome face*

Y/n:- *her eyes opened in wild shock at his words then saw him looking at her dripping pussy while licking his lips*

Taehyung:- *he didn't wait any longer as he buried his face deep down in between her inner thighs sucking her sweet juices hungrily*

Y/n:- ahh!! d-daddy!! M-mhhh a-ahhh!!...*she couldn't control herself and screamed loudly as his tongue was moving at inhuman speed on her wet clit sucking her out mercilessly*

Y/n:- *she arched her back while tears started flowing from her eyes due to overstimulation of her body at his actions*

Taehyung:- *his hands were kneading her breasts while his tongue was busy in sucking her pussy out*

Y/n:- ahh!! T-Tae mhmm!!...*she moaned loudly as felt him fucking her hole with his long tongue*

Taehyung:- *hearing her moan his name loud made him proud as he continued sucking her out while fucking her with his long tongue*

Taehyung:- *he stopped after she exploded herself releasing her cum on his face then he sucked her up and sat up while looking at her satisfied face*

Taehyung:- *he smirked at her then grabbed her knees making them fold till it slightly touched her breasts*

Y/n:- *she opened her eyes and looked at him with confused yet flustered face*

Taehyung:- I'm gonna fuck you like this!...*he husked as he positioned himself at her entrance*