#011

#011

Since she didn't say anything the entire time, Yoo-ah wondered what she was thinking. For some reason, the way she looked at Yoo-ah was unusual after that. Yoo-ah purposely chose braised cutlassfish for Jeong-hye to eat. But she was only taking a bite and kept putting them on the Yoo-ah's rice bowl.

Yoo-ah put the meat of hairtail that Jung-hye put on the spoon and put it in his mouth. Yum. The sweetness from the moderately chewy rice harmonized with the salty cutlassfish.

It's like a review of eating shows. Yoo-ah, who was chewing his mouth with his eyes shining, suddenly gave a grumpy look.

Yoo-ah picked up a pile of hairtail from his bowl and made a big wrap.

He put perilla leaves on top of a lettuce and then some rice. On top of that, hairtail. Pepper and garlic. Yoo-ah prefered red pepper paste rather than ssamjang, so he added some red pepper paste.

It looked too big to fit in the child's mouth. It was bigger than Yoo-ah's fist so he wasn't really exaggerate.

'Of course. It's not for me to eat.'

Yoo-ah could not handle raw garlic or peppers in the wraps he used to eat. It's delicious with just meat and rice. This was for Jeong-hye.

Talking like this made him feel like he was passing on something he didn't want to eat.

'But what can I do when mom likes wraps with raw garlic and chili peppers?'

Even if it were not enough, the taste of food could be different. Even if Yoo-ah in his previous life would ask, "What taste is this?" if peppers and garlic weren't put in, he would only eat after adding two or three of each.

But he can't do that now. The tongue of a child without a diploma was so fragile.

"Mm, Mmm...!"

"I told you not to add peppers and garlic... Let's spit it out and drink water. Okay?"

"War! Warter!"

Fortunately or unfortunately, it was before he remembered his past life. Yoo-ah, who recalled the memory of Jeong-hye eating, wrapped a wrap and put it in her mouth, trembled.

Today, he felt as if the scent of raw garlic, of which he had not eaten a single bite, was hovering at the tip of his nose. The memory of eating and rolling around with a stomachache in the hope of protecting his pride was a bonus.

Thanks to that, he didn't even look at garlic or chili peppers after that. It was the same even now after he realized his past life. He doesn't know if it was any kind of trauma... he didn't want to eat.

'My appetite might change when I grow older, but....'

That wasn't the case for now.

Yoo-ah glanced at Jeong-hye's rice bowl. While Yoo-ah's rice bowl was almost empty, Jeong-hye had not yet emptied half of it. It's obvious because she was busy putting on hairtail meat in his bowl.

"Mom, Ah!"

"What?"

"Ah!"

"No, Yoo-ah eat it. Mom will take care of herself."

"Ah!"

"...All right. Thank you. Thank you for the food."

"Ung."

Jeong-hye's cheeks swelled significantly as she ate a large wrapped wrap that could even fill an adult's mouth in one go. He thought Jeong-hye was a snow leopard like Yoo-ah, but now that he's looked at her, she looks like a hamster. They're the same mammals, so that could be true.