#53 Together

Ke tere bina jeena mumkin nahin

Na dena kabhi mujhko tu faasley

Main tujhko kitna chahti hoon

Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

A

humble request; please vote ❤️

——••——

Taehyung was done showering. It was much needed after a long hectic day. Holding a mobile in one hand, he was drying his wet locks from the other one simultaneously checking some important messages. His trance got broken by his mobile ringtone. A sly smirk appeared on his face once his gaze captured the sight of the caller ID.

Throwing the wet towel on the bed he made his way towards the balcony. "Hello!" A hushed whisper was heard from the other side.

Taehyung bit on his lips as he decided to be a little mischief. "Yes! Can I know who it is?"

"It's me!"

"I am sorry but do I know you?" A low grunt of annoyance left the person's mouth.

"Of course, you do."

"You sure? Because you don't sound familiar." He smiled mischievously and leaned against the fence of the balcony.

"I think I dialled a wrong number. I'll hang up now, sorry to disturb you."

Taehyung panicked and immediately spoke up. "Hey, hey mia! Don't hang up. I was just messing up with you."

"How do I become familiar so suddenly? Mia taunted at which Taehyung just giggled.

"Oh com'on! By the way, why did you call at this time? Were you missing me?" He razzed her.

Mia gasped before answering. "How do you know I was missing you?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"You have no idea how your absence is killing me, Taehyung. I try not to miss you but what about this heart. It always demands to see you, to hug you and what not. I don't know what has happened to me but you are always on my mind." Her soft whispers were doing something to his heart.

"Taehyung!"

The shocked man gulped nervously. "Y-yes!"

"Talking to you makes me miss you more and more. When are you coming back? I want you to be near me. Taehyung, come back. I miss your smile, I miss your voice, I miss your hug, I miss how you made m-." Taehyung couldn't bear more and hung up the call. He clutched the palm over his chest where his heart was flopping. He squeezed his eyes shut to calm himself.

For sure the woman might be smiling in satisfaction after teasing the hell out of him. Taehyung swears to take the best revenge for doing this to him.

———••———

Dressed in a pastel blue pajama set, with hairs tied in a low ponytail y/n came out of washroom. The sound of the door closing caught the mafia's attention who was already in bed. Placing his mobile phone aside he looked at her once again. "C'mon, let's sleep."

He smiled and patted the space beside him. His soft tone conveys a sense of calmness and gentleness. With a beating heart she walks ahead and lays down on the other side of the bed with her back facing him. She has no courage to look at him after what happened.

Y/n might have act bold before but now she can't even make eye contact with him. The moment of them is still fresh in her mind. She could feel her emotions wavering upon remembering the intimate closeness of their body, sending tingles to her spine. She shivered , clutching the edges of the blanket tightly and nestled herself more into it, feeling her cheeks burning.