CHAPTER 8

Athena's POV :

 I woke up from an unknown number and I couldn't fall back asleep I didn't open the message yet but I don't know what to do, I've been awake for about an hour now and I'm not sure if I should open the message knowing who its from so I decide to walk to the kitchen and grab water really quickly until I hear some noise coming from the balcony. I quickly grab my knife and go towards the balcony to see no one there.

I'm so paranoid ever since I got kidnapped a while back by that weirdo, I drink my water and head to my room and grab my vape, a jacket, and my knife and head towards the door and leave I go out I want some fresh air, I feel suffocated here so I leave for a small walk even though its 4 am.

After a bit I get another massage from the same person but this time I open it and my whole body goes tense.

unknown: you thought I would leave you alone little doll, I will get you back. I'm just waiting for the perfect time.

unknown : stop ignoring me little doll.

unknown: ' image '

unknown : 'image '

unknown: 'image '

I freeze as I look at the images, they are images of me leaving the house and of me getting water and an image of me right now. I turn around and see a masked man and he comes towards me and that's when I run, I run as fast as I can and I don't stop, my body starts burning but somehow the man is still behind me. I ran until I reached my apartment, and that's when I realize I didn't have my key, he's still behind me so I start banging on the door and shouting for them to open it he's walking really slow but thank god Jada opens the door right before he got any closer. I collapsed in her arms trying to breath. My heart is beating extremely fast, and then I see Nate coming out of his room he sees he and runs over hugging me and that's when I break, I start sobbing in my brothers arms.

" He was there, he was chasing me " I cried holding on to my brother tightly and then I noticed Romeo coming out of the guest room looking at what happened.

"he was there" I cry and Romeo takes my phone looking at the messages while Jada is sitting on the couch looking confused .

"You guys are gonna stay over at my place its not safe here" he says after I finish my break down and now its like 6 in the morning and we have school .

"Athena, go take a shower and get ready for school I will tell my men to take all of you guys stuff  to my house ok " he says and we all nod. I get up and go to my room and take a quick shower then wearing black sweatpants and matching cropped black sweater with a black cropped top and put my hair into a sleek bun.

 I get up and go to my room and take a quick shower then wearing black sweatpants and matching cropped black sweater with a black cropped top and put my hair into a sleek bun

(Athena's outfit)

I go to the kitchen where everyone is and everyone's silent , I go grab a bowl and cereal from the cabinet and grabbed milk from the fridge and grabbed a spoon and sat beside Nate who is eating eggs and bacon and same with Jada who is on the other side I got bored of how quiet it is so I decided  I'll talk first.