Chapter 1: Kenny

DAMIAN BRUGGENS ARRESTED: DETECTIVE KENNY SOLVES YET ANOTHER CASE

After searching for a month, the murderer of Late. Mr. Jacob Farod, who died on 20th March 2018, was finally revealed to be Damian Bruggens, his own bodyguard, finally bringing an end to the mystery, all thanks to the genius detective Mr. Kenny, who solved the murder in just 3 hours of the case being handed on to him, the case that had been bothering the police for a month.

Mr. Kenny just happened to be in the town for an holiday, and the police, knowing his fame for being the greatest detective of the decade, instantly consulted him, and he, just after reading the case file and examining the murder scene and a statue on the other side of the city, which the police at the moment couldn't understand why and finding no connection hadn't examined, the connection that he found out, and in 3 hours declared who the murder was. He didn't charge anything either, quoted saying, "It was too easy"

Back to the Damian case, the police.....

*

PLAYER 1 : DETECTIVE KENNY

Age: 20
Height: 6.2 ft
Gender: Male

World famous detective, considered the "Greatest detective of the era" by the media and every law enforcement in the world, who contact him when they need him to solve cases they can't. He became famous when he stopped New York's greatest nuclear terror attack before it happened by exposing the entire plan of the responsible terrorist organization at the age of 13.

*

He woke up on the cold floor a small square room, white and brightly lit, made with tiles.

He looked around confused, something he rarely ever was. He had no ideas what place he was at, what time it was, nothing.

He grunted in pain, holding his head which was aching, and his thoughts were loud and all over the place. He sat up, took a deep breath, and calmed his head down.

He was Kenny, detective Kenny. He had three possibilities in mind, either he was trapped in by some gang who either had a grudge against him, on his line of solving cases and sending gangs to jail, or didn't want him to interfere in their plot. Or maybe some freak who thought of himself as a genius had caught him in some kind of a trap to test his intelligence.

It couldn't be the first two, he figured, they wouldn't have kept him in a room of white tiles all around, so clean and bright, without a door... It would have been some dark cement wall bunker, cold, wet and dirty, or a tin container or something, even a jail with iron railings. But this room looked recently cleaned perfectly, and they wouldn't go that far if they had the plan of killing him or holding him for some time.

It was definitely a puzzle trap, set by some egoistic self-proclaimed genius freak trying to challenge him, he has seen a lot of them, most are teens. Which means there had to be hints in the room.

While his muscles gained consciousness from whatever sedative it was he was given he tried to remember where we was last time.

In his house, in his reading room filled with books, mostly detective novels and some law related books. He was reading, having his tea, what was he reading? Death on the Nile, Agatha Christie. He remembered having sighed in disappointment as he had predicted the killer halfway through. And what else? The curtains open for early morning light to come in, the clock, 7:23, the painting was losing its stitches, the carpet had rolled in one corner, and yes, the coffee. He was sitting on his ease-chair and there was the small table beside him, on which there was the white table cloth which had some stains on the edge, and on that the kettle, the bowl containing sugar and a small silver spoon, and the cup in his hand which is was sipping through. And then, he felt dizzy and before anything could happen he fainted.