-⭒- DEEP SLEEP -⭒-

⭒3rd POV⭒

Cassi's vision refocused after a few moments, she saw that she was standing on a long road surrounded by trees on both sides with the factory being some distance ahead of her.

"Find the flower."

She looked around after hearing Poppy's voice.

"This isn't a place you come back from."

Her vision was then clouded with red smoke. She was now in a tunnel of the red smoke before she ended up in the front area of the factory. The place she was when she first arrived. But it was darker and more unsettling, if that was even possible.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing?"

Poppy's voice spoke again before the same thing happened with the red smoke again. Taking her down a tunnel of blood-red fog. She was then in what looked to be the building the kids lived in, at the PlayCare. There were two figures of children running in front of her, one chasing the other but they were frozen.

"Do you know what's happened here?"

The echo of laughter bounced off of the walls all around her and she looked to the side to see another shadowy figure peeking out from one of the doorways. The red smoke clouded her vision again and this time she ended up in a classroom.

Chairs and desks were thrown about and knocked over but more shadow children sat in the ones that were still upright.

"Do you know who we once were?"

Cassi looked around. The building looked like it did in the present, unlike how the 'home sweet home' building had looked before she ended up here. The fog tunnel then took her to tunnels of the playhouse.

"Do you see why we have to end this?"

Poppy asked, her voice picking up more anger as Cassi continued to hear laughter. The fog tunnel returned and she ended up in a room she couldn't see much detail of because of how dark it seemed

"Do you even know what's real?"

The fog returned once again and she was now in a black void with a barely visible Huggy Wuggy standing in a waving pose in front of her with what sounded like far off screams filled her hearing.

"No,"

"You don't."

It was silent for a moment before screams rang out from the void, a phone ringing and a blaring bell accompanied the screams while red spotlights blinked on and off and Cassi was pushed forward, closer and closer to the place Huggy used to stand. She was forced to look up as red light washed over her before it all went black.

— — —

"Is she awake?"

Cassi opened her eyes to see Crabby kneeling over her while she felt something heavy but soft laying on top of her stomach.

"Yup, she's awake."

Crabby sighed and stood up while Cassi sat up slowly, trying to take in her surroundings.

"Got scared you weren't gonna get up,"

Crabby said, moving over to stand next to DogDay, who Cassi saw was laying his head on top of her stomach. Cassi groaned and rubbed the back of her head.

"How long was I out?"

She asked,

"I'd say 10 minutes, but uh, kinda hard to tell down here when you don't have a watch or anything."