I'm not okay.

꧁✮📻🍎✮꧂
Chapter three

It'd been a week since Charlie had found her father and Alastor atop each other and surprisingly she hasn't questioned them or tried to make them get closer.
She decided to plan another activity which was bonding or something like that..

"Alright!" Charlie started off, "Today's activity is....Bonding!!" She shook her hands in the air, her eyes looking at everyone as they glanced around the lobby. "Let's split up into groups, come back to the lobby before 8'clock" Vaggie suggested, stepping up and placing a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

Everyone had left with they're bonding person and that left Lucifer and Alastor alone, staring at each other. "I guess we're doing this together.." Lucifer rubbed the back of his neck and awkwardly looked downwards.

"Your majesty. About last night.." His ears shifted back as he looked at the shorter male.
"It- it wasn't weird at all. I didn't upset you?!" Lucifer quickly jumped to conclusions, hoping he didn't freak alastor out or make him uncomfortable, "No no. I... I quite enjoyed it." Alastor had a slight blush on his checks.

[Time skip bc I'm fucking lazy. ]

Alastor and Lucifer sat at the bar, drinking away their 'lives'. "Y-You know.. Hic Hehe.." Alastor swished his whiskey around in the cup as he giggled with Lucifer. "It.. It would Hic be f-funny if we mad-made out!" He placed his free hand on the devil's shoulder and looked deeply into his gold and red eyes before CHUCKING the cup against the ground and pulling him into a kiss.
Lucifer drunkenly grabbed at alastors shoulders and once he got ahold of them he pushed him back, "Let's continue this upstairs..~"

꧁✮📻🍎✮꧂
Chapter four
"Ngh~ f-fuck! Slow down, Al~" Lucifer dug his fingers into the bed sheets as Alastor grabbed his waist and pushed harder, of course slowing down.
"Ha~..Mhh!~" He moaned when he felt thee radio demon bite down on his neck, marking him.
Alastor picked up his pace and soon started slamming into Lucifer, enjoying his shakes of pleasure..

"Fuckk! A-Al, I'm close!~" Lucifer moaned loudly quickly having his mouth be cupped by alastors hand. "Sh darling. Can't have dear little Charlie knowing~" Alastor ran his pointer down Lucifer's spine, sending shivers up his back. "Al~ I love it when you do that..~" He reached his hand back and grabbed alastors leg.

[After reaching climax and all that bull shiz]

Alastor patted Lucifer's back as he laid atop of him, "You okay dear?" He ran his fingers through Lucifer's blond hair and ruffled it, "Y-Yea I'm okay just..tired"
Lucifer pulled the covers up and over the both of them. "Goodnight, Majesty.." "Night Al.."