☞ Chapter 17 : Meeting ☜⁠

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

The next day, when Ruhi woke up, she looked around and saw that Atharva was not there. He had already left for the office. She felt extremely worried because even last night, he had worked throughout the entire night.

After freshen up , she came downstairs, she noticed that everyone was extremely distressed. At that moment, Ruhi inquired

"What happened? Why is everyone so worried? Is everything alright?"

Everyone's faces were filled with worry, and Abhinav replied

" Everything has gone wrong. Someone leaked all the information, that the 100 crore program has turned into a scam. That's why brother is very anxious. Take a look."

When she doesn't respond, she becomes anxious about how the media was tarnishing their reputation. Her eyes widen, and she said

" These people have no other work. How can they behave this way?"

Myra said, 'bhabhi sa , you don't know that these people are just looking for an opportunity to create a fuss over a small matter.'"

Grandfather becomes very anxious. He sits down in his chair and starts thinking about what will happen. He says, 'My child must be very troubled and distressed.'"

Diksha places her hand on her father-in-law's shoulder and says,

'" babasa , don't worry. Everything will be fine. Atharva has faced many challenges, and he will overcome this too. He is very strong."

At that very moment, the door opens, and the two ladies enters. Everyone is taken aback, but they manage to hide their surprise. Ruhi, however, is puzzled, wondering who this newcomer is. It's only when Dadaji says,

"manvi, please come have a seat,"

Ruhi realizes it's Atharva's aunt. But then, another girl catches everyone off guard,

The second girl was not someone else but Alia. She was friends with Ruhi, and she was also Atharv's bua stepdaughter from her husband previous marriage.

Alia looked at ruhi with a smirked , Ruhi remains silent, standing there observing everything. Just then, Ruhi's mother in law smiles at both of them, saying, "Please sit ahead. I'll bring you some water."

But manvi strides in with an air of arrogance, her head held high. "'We've come all this way, and you're only going to offer water? Bring something more!' she declares.

No one likes this but no one says anything and Ruhi and Alia's eyes meet and Ruhi's eyes were just apologizing to her but Alia was not bothered by that at all