scents

"Ahhh~ mm~ a-alpha... S.... slow down...." Felix moaned.

Minho was thrusting into him even deeper. Jisung was rubbing Felix's clit while sucking his neck. Hyunjin was thrusting his dick on Felix's ass. Jeongin and Seungmin were sucking Felix's nipples, while Chan was kissing Felix and Changbin sucking his thighs.

Felix had his eyes rolled on the back of his head while his eyes were filled with tears. He was a moaning mees right now under the pack.

They had already done two rounds.

"Ahh! I'm gonna cum!" Felix screamed.

"Cum for us baby" Minho said.

Felix come with a loud moan.

Minho and Hyunjin spent up chasing their climax.

They both released themselves inside Felix.

After the pack backed away Felix's body fell on the bed.

He was trying to catch his breath.

"Your okay little one?" Chan asked and Felix weakly nodded.

"Let's get you to take a bath" Jisung said as he walked and picked up Felix walking to his bathroom.

After Felix was done bathing with the help of Jisung and Seungmin he got dressed and was placed on Changbin's laps.

As soon as he felt Changbin's arms around him he got closer and layed his head on Changbin's chest.

The rest of the pack was sitting on the living room too.

They were planning a movie night with Felix.

They were going to sit together on the couch cuddling.

Chan and Minho sit next to each other. Jisung between Minho's laps and Hyunjin next to them. Jeongin between Chan's legs and Changbin next to him. Seungmin was laying next to Jeongin and Felix was laying on Jisung's laps.

They were really close cuddling while watching a movie.

Their scents filled the whole apartment.
Black chocolate (Chan's)
Lemon (Minho's)
Orange (Changbin's)
Strawberry (Hyunjin's)
Coffee (Jisung's)
Honey (Seungmin's)
Wine (Jeongin's)
Flowers (Felix's)

It might sound disgusting but they actually like it.

After sometime the whole pack fell asleep. Felix was the only one awake yet.

He moved closer to them and dmell them all.

... My alphas...... My betas....

His omega said before falling asleep closer on Jisung's laps and let himself rest on their arms.