ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴇᴇᴋ

Scenarios from the book:

He was working on his laptop when a knock on the door resonated in the room. He looked at the time, 11:47 pm. Who is at this time? That too in his floor. He opened the door only to get surprised. There she is, there stood the girl who lives rent free in his heart.

Suddenly she said, "I like you!" He closed and opened his eyes to see if he is dreaming. Watching his reaction she continued, "I really like you." He raised his brow amused. He had imagined many scenarios where she will express her feelings towards him but nothing matched this reality. She expressing her feelings at his door in an ungodly hour wearing shinchan pyjamas.

Instead of replying, He gestured her to come inside the room. She walked in unsure. He exclaimed, "I didn't expect this from you." She watched him bewildered and he continued, "For a girl who reads countless romance books I expected a romantic gesture." he exclaimed in fake disappointment.

He didn't need anything like that but he decided to play along. His feelings towards her is more than liking. You can name it love, obsession or anything. But She is his, the moment he heard that laughter which brought a genuine full blown smile on his face.

She replied, "Very well then! Get ready for a date this Sunday, Shivansh." He looked at her amused, no one dared to order him but here she is ordering him like it's a everyday scenario. He wouldn't mind even if she twisted a knife in his body, then this order is nothing. He replied, "Sure!."

◇◇◇◇

He caressed the photo of her in his tablet. He would do anything to keep that smile, anything - even it means to kill or get killed. He stood up from his chair and faced the window. They are on the 75th floor, His floor. Only a certain people are allowed. You could the see the entire city from his office. There is a small smile on his face thinking of her.

His thoughts were broken by his friend. Arhaan asked, "She is your life, isn't she?". Turning around he replied, "No!" Hearing his reply, his friends looked at him like he told pigs can fly.

He continued, "Life? It is something that can be taken away from me. Her love is like a fresh breathe of air I inhale. It is like a slow poison spreading through my body and I don't want to be helped. She isn't my life but my death. Because happy or sad, young or aged, early or late, She will always find a way to me like death. She's the death of me. And my soul will always finds it way to her and surrender."

His Friends gawked at him stunned. He continued, "I can find her in a maze even with all my senses blocked because only she can make my heart beat like that when she is near. I will find her all the time until my heart beats."

Arjun whispered to his other friends looking at Shivansh in a low voice, "Love is a feeling which can make you insane and keep you sane at the same time," he continued looking at friends' confused faces, "What?! See, he made his heart look like a compass."

Dhruv said loud enough for everyone to hear, "Devil is in love!"

Shivansh exclaimed, "I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but She made me feel What it is to hold the heaven in my hands!," he finished smiling.

◇◇◇◇

*Bang* He caught her body before she could hit the ground. The bullet pierced through her abdomen. He always liked the crimson blood painting his clothes but not now. He pressed the wound to stop the flow of blood.

She raised her hand and caressed his cheeks and said smiling, "I was waiting to tell you this." He shook his head and replied, "No! No! Shh, don't speak." But she continued, "You asked for a romantic gesture last time So I waited but not anymore." Tears welled up in his eyes and she continued, "I love you Ansh! I love you Shivansh! I'm yours forever!."

He kissed her forhead and replied, "I love you too and I'm yours Forever!" and he lifted her carrying her towards the car and ordered his friend to drive.

The car sped through the highways and he hugged her close to him and mumbled, "Don't you dare leave me Little Rabbit!. I'll even bring hell on earth if it means to keep you safe."

~~

The doctor came out of the operation theatre and said, "We are sorry si-" he was cut off by SSR who took hold of his collar and SSR's blood shot eyes clashed with the doctor's fearful ones, "Don't you dare."

His Friends detached him from the doctor and the doctor finished his statement stuttering,

"She is out of danger but She went into coma Sir!"

She is alive that's all he need. She is all he need.

◇◇◇◇

She came out wearing a dress that is too revealing for his liking. She can wear it but only for him. He looked around the mall to see many male species eyeing her. He would have booked the mall but his love ordered for a normal shopping.

Standing up from the couch he took long strides towards her and got hold her hand dragging her to the changing room. He placed his hands on both side of her head and caged her between the mirror and him.

Tracing his finger on her exposed shoulder and collarbone, he exclaimed, "I'm a very territorial man, Ranisa!," nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck he continued, "Only I can see you like this and any human -female or male- who looks at you like this will lose their ability to look." He bite on her neck and sucked the place, then soothed the pain with his tongue.

Pulling his face from her neck, she got hold of his collar and she pushed him to the wall. She said, "I'm also very possessive person, Ranaji!," she dragged her manicured nail on his exposed chest due to the buttons undone, then buttoning it up she continued, "Only I can see this. I don't like to share what is mine." She placed a kiss on his clothed chest and continued, "So the same applies to you as well." She moved away from him to change not before placing a kiss on the corner of his lips.

He understood the game she played. He said in his husky velvety voice, "You are playing with the fire Ranisa." She replied, "I don't mind getting burned as long as it's you who is the fire, Ranaji."

◇◇◇◇

For Many- Forever is a lie, But who intends to find the meaning has a lifetime to search.

And this is the story of one of the couples who searches for their forever.

~For him, if there is a forever then it is only with her~

Word Count: 1230

Note: The Life and Death concept is a writing I read somewhere and modified it slightly to my liking. So that concept belongs to its owner. Rest is my writing.

If you like the writing, please vote & share.

Enjoy Reading!
-Your Author Mathi♡
•👑🦋•