→ 𝐈.𝐕

.

ACT I
CHAPTER V

Camp Halfblood

WITH LOOKS of distaste the huntresses stand in the camp of Chiron, the thin layer of snow not bothering them as they are looking around

WITH LOOKS of distaste the huntresses stand in the camp of Chiron, the thin layer of snow not bothering them as they are looking around. The forest looks enchanting, and all the lights hanging around the camp give a warm and Christmassy feeling to the camp.

"Wow," Nico says as he leaves the bus, "is that a climbing wall?"

"Yeah," Percy says, looking briefly at the huntresses that stand so closely to each other as if they are in enemy territory.

"Why is there lava streaming down the wall?"

"To make it more exciting. Come, I shall introduce you to Chiron." Percy smiles at the young boy, "Zoë, do you..."

"I know Chiron," Zoë interrupts the boy, "we will be in building 8, huntresses, follow me.

"I shall guide you," Grover offers almost springing with excitement.

"We know the way." Her voice close to a sneer as she picks up her bag.

"But it is no problem. You can get lost very easily here if you don't..." the satyr stumbles over a canoe and gets up still talking, "... like my old goatfather always said! Follow me."

Zoë raises her eyes to the sky, noticing how she couldn't lose the satyr. "Elowyn would you be so kind to notify our presence here in camp?"

"Of course," Elowyn mocks a bow and smiles at her sisters who pack their bags, including hers and leave towards the buildings. Before Bianca leaves, she whispers something into Nico's ear who turns around angry.

"Take care of yourselves, sweethearts." Apollo shouts to the huntresses who ignore the god. "Be aware for the prophecy, Percy, see you soon." The god winks.

"What do you mean?" the boy asks the god confused.

Without answering the boy, the god jumps into his bus. "See you, Thalia," Apollo shouts, "and behave yourself." The god gives her a sly smile as if he knows things she doesn't. His eyes also rest a little longer on the red-headed huntress standing with the campers.

As the three half-bloods and the huntress see a red Maserati fly above in the sky, they turn around towards where the big house is, the planning of the camp the same as the last time Elowyn was walking here.

"Who is Chiron?" Nico asks, still angry, "I don't have is figure."

"Our... activity supervisor." Percy answers, "He is... well, you shall see."

"If those huntresses don't like him, I find it good." He sneers, looking at the two campers.

Elowyn giggles lightly, "shall we?" There is a light pep in her step, totally unbothered by the 'insult' of Nico.